My sister, GHB and Alcohol - could have been worse.

Chalk

Bluelighter
Last night my sister was at her christmas work do, drinking from about midday till when she left the club at 2am or so
She was pretty fucking pissed when i saw her last at 10:30, I didnt go clubbing and came home. this morning she said she wanted to tell me some thing, so I went up stairs and she said "Karl! GHB! Tell me about it" And im like "You didnt have some last night did you?" and shes like "yeah man"
and im burying my head in my bed telling her how stupid she was mixing with alchohol and showing her some web sites about it. I am so pissed off. i have told her about it
before, and what it does etc, but it just goes to show how irresponsible people can be. She even tried to phone me before she took it because we have this deal, if shes not sure about a drug then she gives me a bell and I tell her the crack, but the guy who was giving it to her told her not to becasue its not some thing I'd know about or could get hold of.
WTF!! Then he lets my sister dose up on it after 10 hours of solid drinking!! Luckily she didnt take to much otherwise id be visiting her in hospital this morning.
Im going to print out some shit on GHB and give it to this guy so he knows the score, but I get the feeling that he wont take much notice, either because he doesnt care or he thinks he knows everything about drugs and dosent want to be shown up. After reading about all these people who end up in hospital for mix G with A I still cant believe that it could have happened to my sister. All she had to do was phone me! BAH! Oh well, lucky she only took what she did, could have been ALLOT worse.
Say KNOW to drugs!
PLUR
Chalk