Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My own nightmare

mr.smiley

Bluelighter
This is an old trip...from a few years back.
Me and a very good friend at the time were both really just pot smokers...I would dabble in other things here and there. Had not yet experienced acid or my personal favorite; mushrooms.
So pretty inexperienced.

I had bought some salvia, approximately 40x. I had smoked 5x a few weeks before and nothing happened.
It was not plant material...more like flakes of dried resin. Very dark...deep purple if not black. So my buddy and I were sitting in my moms driveway in-between the truck/boat and the garage. It was roughly midnight or 1 o'clock. I packed the bowl on my acrylic bong. We decided to split the bowl at the same time(first mistake looking back). He hit half the bowl(mabey less/more) and I finished it off. We held our breaths till we couldn't hold on any longer. Sal and I just sat there waiting....I believed I would see spiders or some hallucination...not the mental mind fuck that I received. It came on fast, gravity had pulled a fast one on me, as it was now coming from my moms truck. It felt as if the truck was sucking me in. Visually it was like in Starship enterprise, when the ship goes into warp speed and everything becomes a long blur. This made me laugh. The only time I laughed. As the transition to a much much darker trip was almost instant. At the same time my friends trip also turned worse. At the time I couldn't comprehend what he was doing but he was banging his head against the engine of the boat repeatedly just a few inches away from the propeller. As he described it...was his attempt to stand up and free himself from his "prison". When he was finally able to stand he threw his glasses into my neighbors yard. After that I have no recollection of him during the trip what-so-ever. I had become fixated on the ground directly in-between me and my moms truck, in my mind I saw something coming up out of the ground, it was very dark and evil. It was like my minds eye playing it for me as I watched that very spot. I could see it was not happening but I could feel it. This evil thing bubbling up trying to grab me. It was filled with hate and discontent. Just pure anger. I was paralyzed with fear. Propped up against my garage, all I could do was shake and wiggle as I desperately tried to get my limbs to move but to no avail. Still I could not look away from that spot, at this time the image in my head completely took over and that was all I could see. It was like being in hell. Completely surrounded by it while I watched it rip through the ground in its attempt to get ahold of me. I was overwhelmed by all the hatred it unleashed and became completely powerless...At which point I blacked out. My friend later told me when I was able to get up I ran about the street screaming that we needed to go to Sarah's house. She is a good friend to both of us. Everything else that happened is just gone. Almost as if the sheer terror I felt caused my brain to just shut it out. To no longer record my doings and surroundings.

I do not regret this trip, nor do I know what was plaguing my mind during the terrible moments of it. But I did not let it stop me from experimenting with the unknown that is psychedelics/hallucinogens.

Last edited:
yeah salvia freaked me the fuck out too.

except the time i smoked a leaf joint (reverse tolerance) and the gnomes explained the secret of the universe to me in my moms garden ( I forgot not 42)

in low doses its kinda nice giggly mild high but people always want to do super strength doses and it wrecks you and not in a good way

its way more effective if you hold the smoke in for longer unlike pot