• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My Heroin Withdrawal ..Now on my second approach, my question is...

TheLonelyGoat

Greenlighter
hi,

I am not sure where to post this, so please mods, just move it to the correct thread rather than deleting.

Let me start off by saying this isnt my first time coming off dope. I actually got clean right before last Christmas (Dec. 25th). And yeah I got wrapped up back into it. I came off H last December, I was shooting for about 2 months until I was caught by my parents, (left a needle on the bathroom counter and left for work).

I was sent to a hospital by my parents, the hospital wouldnt detox me, said this was for seizure patients only (benzos, etc.)

So I was going to withdrawal at home. By the way shooting about 6-12 bags of strong heroin per day.

I started off with sleeping for about 2 days, I was getting the sweats, no vomiting really, the 3rd day I had a piece of a sub and I had the worst restless legs so I decided to take a tiny piece of the sub. Somehow after taking that piece of sub, I went into precipitated withdrawals, I broke out into a huge body sweat (soaked) and puked 3-4 times.

I took more and more of the sub until I ate all 3 quarters of the 8mg sub so 6mg all together. It helped my restless legs a tiny bit. But this was the worst part of my withdrawals, the 3rd,4th and 5th day which was NO SLEEP! I literally was wanted to knock myself out at this point. IT WAS TERRIBLE! I had no sleeping pills, my mother made me some tea and warm milk it helped for about 1hour 30 mins of sleep and I was right back up. I was getting about 2.5 hours of sleep per night. Anyways after the 5th or 6th day I could finally sleep right and I knew I beat the heroin.

NOW

Im back at it. Im not shooting again which I am happy about. I am snorting about 2-3 bags in morning/afternoon and 2-3 sometimes even 4 bags at night.
Ive been wanting to quit again, this time around my dealer said he had some "really strong shit" , this is a very white powder and instantly makes ur head feel like a bowling ball. I had a birthday party at my house and the next day got really sick from this Dope, I was congested, coughing, and the worst of the worst headache, this went on to a second day.

The second day, I hadn't snorted any H for about 12 hours, I slept and slept (almost like my last withdrawal) but more like a day instead of 2 days.

When I woke up for good (because I woke up countless times), but when I really got up and went into the bathroom, I instantly broke out into a huge body sweat and started puking, stomach pumping, vomiting up yellow vial. So after this my head was really pounding, I have a half of bag of the H, I snorted the smallest tiny circle bump. Nothing helped, I think I actually fell back alseep because it made my head so heavy again. I woke up and said I dont wanna sniff this H anymore its gotta be bad.

So I called my local dealer for a Roxy 30mg, I got one instead of doing the H to take the edge off, did a half, hour or two later the other half. It did nothing, my head was pounding almost all day.

I felt my skin crawl a little bit here and there, and a little sweat here and there so did a few other bumps.

Now im on about my third day and woke up at 8am from going to bed a 3am, and sniffed another circle bump of the H, fell back asleep until 1pm.

I just recently did my last circle bump of the H.

So throughout the 3 days I've had a half of bag of H and a roxy 30mg. Going from 3-6 bags per day.

My question is.....

Am I going to see any more significant withdrawals?

Should I buy another half of bag of H just incase?

I am not using any suboxone

I am wondering if I am almost clear of withdrawals since I took more of a "hardcore taper" as I like to call it.

Thanks a lot any info helps.

I would say that you probably have 4-7 days of acute withdrawal ahead of you, as to why you were still sick even though you were doing dope? Idk, maybe the quality was extremely poor. Or maybe youre coming down with an actual legit sickness? As for the oxy, 15mgs doesnt set me straight either, when I'm on a good smack binge.

Personally I would cop more, so you can taper down further, but you're the only one that knows your level of self control, also I would opt for a different batch, seeing as that last stuff made you feel like shit.

- SS373dOH Soul

I appreciate the reply, I think thats what I am going to do.

Grab a bag or 2 just to be safe.

And I got sick because I took only like a quarter of a bag in about 14-20 hours of time. Which put me in withdrawals coming from 5-6 bags/ daily.

Thankyou.

If you are completely opposed to subs i would just procure some form of benzos for sleep and maybe some lyrica to give you energy during the day.
doing the benzo and lyrica combination enabled me to kick methadone.

If you do decide to taper down a bit with opiates make sure to avoid the "what the hell effect"
This is an effect found by social scientists and i would advise becoming familiar with it.
Basically some researchers found that if you take people who are dieting and give them ice cream and offer them some soda afterward.
There is a correlation between the amount of ice cream consumed and the amount of soda they request later.
It's basically the continuation of a behavior you are trying to avoid as a result of engaging in it at all.

So be careful, to me it appears you are already going down that road a bit. Try to remind yourself that you want to quit if you feel like your slipping at all.
Avoid rationalizing your situation as much as possible and don't be afraid to tell your brain no.

just do a fast suboxone taper and get it over with it, getting more dope will just drag it out if your serious about getting clean

I have 5 subs ready I've wanted to do a quick sub taper for years but I hate half ass opiates I want the full effect if I'm gonna taper anything ... But that's where the trouble comes In... Subs give me headaches bad and I know once I take them that's it I'm committing to the next 36 hours of not being able to get high or fully well and usually you take subs at 24 hours already so it's usually more tempting telling yourself to just wait in case something comes up and you need to get well you don't want subs holding you back from that for 36 hours cause they block opis that's me though