• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

my friend on here known as sweethome

kroozer_*

Bluelighter
MY good friend just died. I thought he was in jail or something. Awaiting toxicology report. RIP John:( This is the 3rd friend i have lost in 2 years.

I do not know what to do. or what to say considering i just found out.

another funeral i have to see and another good friend 6 feet under.

will make another post on here when i get the tox report. god damn. wtf. idk what to do. GTG rest in peace sweethome:(

I'm so sorry to hear that kroozer :(
My heart goes out to you and John's family and friends in this difficult time.
R.I.P John <3

Thanks guys. Last night was rough one for me. Now i got my grip. Since it is not my first rodeo with this subject. Anyways, hopefully there is something after death besides blank eternity.

thnx. just hate funerals. Also hate waiting on the toxicology report. If he died, hopefully it was of natural causes. He had kpins on him but he knew his shit. Plus severely hard to OD on benzo's. Especially when you do not drink......another day, another worry

Sorry too hear about it. Every drug related death I hear on here makes me feel so bad for the victim

My condolences go out to you, his family and loved ones. May he RIP.

He was a very good guy, going for his masters, was on mtv, played rugby, just a little of his background...But a very cool kid to kick it with. seriuosly will miss him

24,25? Something like that. Going to get his time on mtv for memories. Very good guy. eh Still saying its going to be a few weeks before they can get an official report on how he died.