Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first magic truffles experience

th3 guru

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. :)

How to start? Well, a couple of friends and I visited Amsterdam a few days ago, and like any other millennial with an adventurous mind, we went there for the drugs (even though I can't say I class weed as a drug). I basically wasn't sober since I set foot there.
On the day before last, we decided to find a smart shop or just a magic truffle shop, to complete the experience.
I bought a 15 gram box of Tampanensis, which was the 2nd weakest strain the shop had. And since I hadn't had any mushrooms/truffles before, I thought I would go with weak ones for my first time.

We went to a park to see if the setting was good. I ate them at around 11 am, on almost an empty stomach, since I had to eat something beforehand instead of starving to death. I ate the bigger ones and was left with about 3-4 grams of smaller-than-pea-sized truffles. We also had a couple of joints and a space cake each (I know we weren't supposed to mix truffles with anything else, but fuck it).
About 30-40 minutes later, the effects were clear. There were some ducks around us, which my friend started to perceive as velociraptors, but in my eyes, they were just ducks. Maybe it was because he had the strongest truffles at the shop, the whole box even.
Later on, we decided to go to the Hill Street Blues bar, since we wanted to go there since we came to Amsterdam. It was an experience, with all the graffiti and stickers/posters all around the venue.
We spent about 3 hours, with a 400ml glass of beer each, mostly saying nothing. I guess it was just me that felt energetic more than anything else. I barely saw visuals, only when we were back at the park and the grass was ever so slightly bending.
The effect died out about 6-7 hours since we ate them.

My plan was to go back to the hotel and lay on the bed to see the effects. But I guess all other substances and food/drink took away from the effect a lot.
Us going to that bar was pretty much a waste of the trip, and we all agreed on it, since we did fuck all for 3 hours straight.
I would try it again, properly this time. I have seen that they sell and ship magic truffles online, but I am yet to discover if they do ship to UK.
I will gladly read about your experiences and any other info you have.

Thanks guys. :)