Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My First LSD Experience

babytripper

Greenlighter
TRIP REPORT
One drop of liquid acid (supposedly 500mcg) at approximately 5:45pm. All times are approximate because I was having a hard time keeping track of time.

00:05:00 Bubbling with excitement and beginning half hour car ride back to town.

00:30:00 Vibrant colors and general bubbly feeling (akin to MDMA). Sky seems to move independently of the earth and horizon.

00:45:00 Back in town. SO and I are giggling madly at everything but can compose ourselves to buy drinks and cigarettes. Sun has gone down.

01:00:00 Arrive at friend's apartment. Watching him play games and intermittently smoking cigarettes outside. Nothing crazy but intense euphoria. Glow sticks feel and look incredible like holding the galaxy in one's hands.

01:30:00 Light and shadow is extremely defined outside. Every now and then shadows seem to move independently of their objects. The shadows make me nervous. (I had night terrors as a child and am still uncomfortable in the dark.)

02:00:00 Resume watching friend play games and smoking cigarettes. I avoid watching the shadows. Waiting for things to happen.

04:00:00 Decide to seek other friends company. Sit in the car watching YouTube videos recommended by a friend who trips regularly. Images are swimming and breathing on my phone. The glass is breathing and cigarettes look bent, shaking them straightens them out but they bend again. Tracing and trailing begins. All visuals are relative to myself. Car feels small and we feel very large. Beginning to peak.

04:30:00 SO takes off around the parking lot to see if driving is safe. All visuals are still relative to self. No visuals outside of the car.

04:45:00 Stop at gas station to go to the bathroom. The gas station is small but feels very long. Walk into bathroom and accidentally look at the mirror. My eyes are black. Double take and I look normal. The red bathroom is closing in and scares me. I use the restroom and rush out.

05:00:00 Arrive at mountain top which is a popular look out spot over town. Feeling like Gods and everyone is a puppet. They have no idea of the world we're in. Large cross on the look out is imposing, we avoid looking at it and walk pass it to have a clear view. (Neither of us are religious and we both grew up in religious families.)

05:30:00 Run out of cigarettes. Decide to go to Kum and Go for drinks and cigarettes on a downswing of the peak. Start coming back up inside and begin getting giggly again. Get gas and leave. I want to drive. My visuals shrink back down into the car aside from lights having halos. I want to go fast and feel like I could go the speed of light, but ignore the urge and stay at the speed limit.

06:30:00 Arrive at college. Parking garage is warped. Straight lines are nonexistent. I decide straight lines are a construct of man. Spaces feel strange. Flat ground in the deck seems inclined steeply. Go into technology center (gaming place on campus) to search for friends. No one is present who we care for, feel saddened and leave. Ground seems to move under my feet, only flat under me as if holding me upright.

07:00:00 Go home to gather weed and inspect home. Hallways seem fun house like and the room where we sleep is disheartening. Step into closet and get extreme fear that SO will shut the door and leave me there. Rush out and leave.

08:00:00 Return to original friend's apartment to smoke and have company. Smoke a bowl in his room while waiting for video game competition to start. Visuals become very intense. Fractals are everywhere and almost overpowering. Fractals change based on certain sounds. I enjoy it and am laughing constantly. Play video game with SO and friend. Game expands beyond screen. Repeatedly try to kill friend on the game.

09:00:00 Gaming competition begins. Discuss drinking and decide we don't have the mixers we need. Smoke another bowl. People front and center in screen feel very real while background seems flat and projected. Sense that I could touch the people on TV if I tried hard enough.

10:00:00 Becoming tired and moderately coming down. Everything that was, still is. Eventually aquire food and go home to eat.

12:00:00 There are triangles blowing up and coming back together over my head. I get the sense they are trying to lull me to sleep.

I woke up with extreme separation anxiety from SO. Woke him up to have him come to the bathroom with me nearly in tears. Separation anxiety has since faded. Overall it was a great trip and really want to trip again with more acid.