• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my fiances dad ruining our relationship

Bluelighter
My fiance and I have been together for 2 years now and we have a 3 month baby. We have our own place and have since we got serious. I moved 150 miles away from everyone and everything I know so she didn't have to relocate. Her father is trying to run our relationship through her. He won't stop and its pissing me off. He tells me how to be a man. Expects me to live by the rules he lives by and its not fucking happening. He literally blew up on me because I went to my home town to be with my father in the hospital because he had a massive heart attack yesterday. He said that I'm not thinking about my immediate family and that they come first. Even before my dad who is deathly I'll right now. I don't know what to d . I can't take it anymore. I can't be in a relationship that's ran by a 3rd party. He loaned us 200 bucks three days ago because we fell short on rent. Just this one time in 2 years. And he thinksbthat gives him the right to control what I DO AND GOW I LIVE AND IM FUCKING SICK OF IT. what should I do???? Its driving me away fast. I'm getting so sick and tired of it.

Call him on it. He wants you to be man? He does know you already are one right? Yeah, i'd call him on it
You could tell him sternly, face to face that though you appreciate his wisdoms, this is Your Family and though your grateful for his continued presence, he NEEDS to step back because YOUR the Man of this Family unit, not him, You...

Stand up to him. He asked for it so give it to him.

hope your Dad is alright and that your recovery is going better

He made her choose him or me. She chose m . Told him he walked out on his son. So what makes the difference with her. And she chose me and our baby.

Of course she chose you; your the Father of your and her baby; she loves you man. Don't forget that.

Why is this guy around so much?
My bf's dad didn't like me much since I'm not Catholic but my boyfriend (now fiance) and I don't have to deal with that. I avoid him, to be honest (although he's gotten used to it after 4 years and I'm not going anywhere).

Why do you let him treat you like this? If he's this cruel, why is he even allowed in your place? If your fiancee wants to see him, she can go to his place or they can meet somewhere outside of your home.

He doesn't ever come over. And when he does he acts like he likes m . Then texts her talking shit

He doesn't ever come over. And when he does he acts like he likes m . Then texts her talking shit

But you said he blew up on you and that you're not thinking about your immediate family when your dad is deathly ill? What did you tell him? I would've told him to fuck off and that my dad needs me. At the same time you can't be borrowing money from him because that will give him an excuse to be in you guy's lives. I would also talk with your fiance and tell her that you don't want him coming around because he's disrespectful to you and like llama said she can go over there if she wants to see him. The guy sounds like a total narcissist and the best thing would be to not give him any narcissistic supply. As a narcissist (if he is one) he will see loaning you money as an excuse to control you in some way.

He didn't start the bullshit until she borrowed money from him. I had nothing to do with borrowing it.

well then tell her not to do it again. he obviously thinks he has bought control over you which is what a lot of assholes are like.

people think cos they give you some money they own you now.

pay it back asap and dont do it again. lesson learned