Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

my experience with dark lethals / shiny lenses

CollectiveCon050

Bluelighter
Dark lethals, a way to get in one-eye modus - knockout - blackout. Performers use it to get thru impossible, stressfull situations. Woman use it to get horny. Police use it to get full attention from suspect or to make him mad. Its a very dangerous drug/weapon. It wasnt voluntarily, but they give me a knockout and i wake up in amsterdam. The whole place was one CoD situation. I wake up, was in a game situation, it get black, again i wake up and i was in a new CoD situation. They made a CoD game with me in amsterdam. The one who give permission for it, use me to make group photos. In a uncoinscessness state they put me for a group of solders and investors. It wasnt fun, but i know now how they make video games and that dark lethals exist.

those blood thinners thing that they blackout and lie audience that the mysterious presence of "training and trainer" was incloncudent

The new call of duty has a scene in amsterdam. also in mexico. that scene in amsterdam, they made that with me. thanks to corona and the lockdown, it was possible for the police to make some streets empty. So they can make scenes for CoD.

The new call of duty has a scene in amsterdam. also in mexico. that scene in amsterdam, they made that with me. thanks to corona and the lockdown, it was possible for the police to make some streets empty. So they can make scenes for CoD.
Didn’t play it so don’t know anything about that. But are you sure someone didn’t copy a game to do something with you rather than vice versa?

Or are you talking about some artistic performance you were part of?

That last one, but it wasnt .... how do i say it... i had a blackout. The circumstances wasnt fun for me.

What are dark lethals? I don't get most of your post but it sounds like you tripped balls and thought you were in cod. Or played call of duty and got sucked in. I hope that's all it is.

Dark lethals, a way to get in one-eye modus - knockout - blackout. Performers use it to get thru impossible, stressfull situations. Woman use it to get horny. Police use it to get full attention from suspect or to make him mad. Its a very dangerous drug/weapon. It wasnt voluntarily, but they give me a knockout and i wake up in amsterdam. The whole place was one CoD situation. I wake up, was in a game situation, it get black, again i wake up and i was in a new CoD situation. They made a CoD game with me in amsterdam. The one who give permission for it, use me to make group photos. In a uncoinscessness state they put me for a group of solders and investors. It wasnt fun, but i know now how they make video games and that dark lethals exist.
I think this happened to me in Medellin, Colombia too. I did a bunch of coke and then went to the corner to buy more off a prostitute There were a bunch of Federalis with machine guns but that didn't matter because they're always there but then all of a sudden it went all CoD on me too. All the plain clothes civilians turned into cops and informants. Everybody suddenly had mics in their coats even the bums. Then there were people on all the roofs. I ran through a discotheque into the back alley but they were everywhere. I ran around for 2hrs till I lost them but then when I went back to my room I could tell they had wired up my room with mics so everytime I wanted to do a line i had to cough real loud and snort at the same time which is extremely difficult to do.

I wasn't even concerned about the dark lethals and shiny lenses at the time but now I have a better understanding of what happened.

where did she take him from the hostel? Does he know yet?

Drugged and made to take Marcellus Wallace on camera from behind him he came to during filming?