Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My best experience on drugs!

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
Well this would be my first real thread, I would love to share this with you, I will write it kind of like a story.

So im about to turn 20 in a few days, last year around march I had my "first love" I met this girl I had a lot in common with, im talking niche music and humour, it was insane, we met on instagram and talk all night that same day, fast forward some weeks and dates.
We got a tab of acid and she came over. She lived like an hour and 30 minutes away which is a lot.
we hanged during the day, watched some youtube, cuddled, etc, and after we ate with my family we went into my room and took half tab each.
This was both our first experience with acid.
At first I was a bit uneasy, I didn't know what to expect, I was scared of having a bad trip, and obviously, it kinda let to one. I just layed in bed, smoked a cig and tried to calm down.
She was the total opposite, she turned euphoric and started talking a lot and jokingly punching my arm etc. At first it was kinda obnoxious since i was trying to calm down, but luckily, after some time I regained control. Had some nice visuals but I mostly feel a weird bodily sensation, which is recurrent when I take lsd, i don't dislike it nor love it.
We watched some more youtube, laughed a lot, took some videos etc.
At one point in the night we were listening to music and dancing, and then a song came on youtube auto play, Haunted by Laura Les, it turns out she had some not quite nice memories associated with this song, it reminded her of her self harm issues etc, tldr, she started bawling her eyes out.
Here I got pretty fucking stressed, I would love if you turned youtube on and search for the song, just the first seconds so you get an idea of what it was like to be on LSD, stressed in a dark room and with someone crying.
I obviously asked what had happened since I didn't know at the time, she was just bawling her eyes out in my arms, I turned the music off and after some time she calmed down, and thanked me, said sorry etc.
Past some time we were laughing like crazy again like nothing had happened, music was on again. This time the album Mizutani by psych/noise rock japanese band Les Rallizes denudes. This album tho, is so relaxing and calm. We slow danced, kissed, etc. At some point I realized that I was experiencing the kind of intimacy I had so much longed for all my life. Now I start fucking crying like a baby, which was hilarious since she instead, got horny, after a lil laughs we were on business, music still playing.
I had never felt such connection with a person before, we never dated though, we stopped talking after 4 months since she wasn't sure of what she wanted, then she reached out back in december and we stopped talking again before new year, same issue lol. Im still not over her but it's whatever, I know I will cherish that moment forever and will be one of the memories I will get back to when im an old man.
Sry for any grammatical mistake and I hope it was entertaining.
much love :)

Well this would be my first real thread, I would love to share this with you, I will write it kind of like a story.

So im about to turn 20 in a few days, last year around march I had my "first love" I met this girl I had a lot in common with, im talking niche music and humour, it was insane, we met on instagram and talk all night that same day, fast forward some weeks and dates.
We got a tab of acid and she came over. She lived like an hour and 30 minutes away which is a lot.
we hanged during the day, watched some youtube, cuddled, etc, and after we ate with my family we went into my room and took half tab each.
This was both our first experience with acid.
At first I was a bit uneasy, I didn't know what to expect, I was scared of having a bad trip, and obviously, it kinda let to one. I just layed in bed, smoked a cig and tried to calm down.
She was the total opposite, she turned euphoric and started talking a lot and jokingly punching my arm etc. At first it was kinda obnoxious since i was trying to calm down, but luckily, after some time I regained control. Had some nice visuals but I mostly feel a weird bodily sensation, which is recurrent when I take lsd, i don't dislike it nor love it.
We watched some more youtube, laughed a lot, took some videos etc.
At one point in the night we were listening to music and dancing, and then a song came on youtube auto play, Haunted by Laura Les, it turns out she had some not quite nice memories associated with this song, it reminded her of her self harm issues etc, tldr, she started bawling her eyes out.
Here I got pretty fucking stressed, I would love if you turned youtube on and search for the song, just the first seconds so you get an idea of what it was like to be on LSD, stressed in a dark room and with someone crying.
I obviously asked what had happened since I didn't know at the time, she was just bawling her eyes out in my arms, I turned the music off and after some time she calmed down, and thanked me, said sorry etc.
Past some time we were laughing like crazy again like nothing had happened, music was on again. This time the album Mizutani by psych/noise rock japanese band Les Rallizes denudes. This album tho, is so relaxing and calm. We slow danced, kissed, etc. At some point I realized that I was experiencing the kind of intimacy I had so much longed for all my life. Now I start fucking crying like a baby, which was hilarious since she instead, got horny, after a lil laughs we were on business, music still playing.
I had never felt such connection with a person before, we never dated though, we stopped talking after 4 months since she wasn't sure of what she wanted, then she reached out back in december and we stopped talking again before new year, same issue lol. Im still not over her but it's whatever, I know I will cherish that moment forever and will be one of the memories I will get back to when im an old man.
Sry for any grammatical mistake and I hope it was entertaining.
much love :)
Cool story man, altho I know you're new but next time this goes on trip reports subforum. What a hell una trip btw! Niceeee 😝🤍

My first trip's were very uneasy. Your girl sure has ball's.

After turning 40 they became very euphoric like her's. No clue why.

The OP has the right attitude.

I had a very unexpected experience. After going out on MDMA & dancing until 4AM, I screwed my right ankle. Luckily a friend (whose father was a pharmacist) handed me 3 x dextropropoxythene 32.5mg/paracetamol 325 tablets. Went home, took them, went to bed.... and wowwww. The lovedup feeling of the MDMA came back.

Some 20 years later I found out that others had discovered this trick. In fact people were taking far too much paracetamol and their were deaths. I had put it down to being just me and maybe just on that occasion, but no.