View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Must unique 4-AcO/4-HO Tryptamine

Esperighanto

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I've done a lot of mushrooms and have recently gained access to a variety of 4-subbed tryptamines on the market. I'm not interested in acquiring a chemical that's wicked similar feeling to mushrooms/4-AcO-DMT, So which of these other 4-subbed tryptamines have you guys found the most unique, useful, or enjoyable?

Hey guys, I've done a lot of mushrooms and have recently gained access to a variety of 4-subbed tryptamines on the market. I'm not interested in acquiring a chemical that's wicked similar feeling to mushrooms/4-AcO-DMT, So which of these other 4-subbed tryptamines have you guys found the most unique, useful, or enjoyable?
Tough call and im sure not everyone would say the same, but i really liked 4-HO-MET. 4-HO-MIPT was also very interesting to me. 4-aco-DET and 4-HO-DIPT less so, but i look forward to exploring 4-HO-DIPT again, mainly for its relatively short duration. 4-aco-DET im glad i tried it, but wouldn't be sad if i never took it again.

4-ho-met was really visual for me. I really enjoyed it but Im a bit weird in that I really only like visuals without the head space change. but if you are looking to have mushroom like visuals , try that one perhaps.

4-ho-met was really visual for me. I really enjoyed it but Im a bit weird in that I really only like visuals without the head space change. but if you are looking to have mushroom like visuals , try that one perhaps.
Would you say there's less of the mushroom headspace present? I'm really into the cognitive sides of psychedelics and don't care much about visuals, which is why I have a hunch that 4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-DMT may be the best fit. I just wanted to come consult the BL brains as to whether or not any of these are equally valuable for therapeutic/meditative use and all.
Tough call and im sure not everyone would say the same, but i really liked 4-HO-MET. 4-HO-MIPT was also very interesting to me. 4-aco-DET and 4-HO-DIPT less so, but i look forward to exploring 4-HO-DIPT again, mainly for its relatively short duration. 4-aco-DET im glad i tried it, but wouldn't be sad if i never took it again.
People talk about 4-HO-MET being visuals without much headspace, how would you describe 4-HO-DiPT's cognitive impacts?

I found 4-HO-MET to be similar, but different enough to mushrooms that it's worth experiencing. I have researched 30mg.

Visuals seemed more synthetic, than the stuff that I get on high-dose psilocybin.

The headspace was interesting. It can be definitely be introspective, but where shrooms walk you up to the cliff and push you right off, 4-HO-MET seems to allow you to make the decision to jump.