Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms (Uncertain strain) - New Experience

TheCosmos

Greenlighter
Growing up on the East coast of Canada magic mushrooms freely grow in your front yard/fields during certain times of the year. It's a big thing. Cause you pick them all, trade them in for bud or hash from central Canada.

Either way, me and my buddy had been picking all morning and had a loaf of sandwich bread bag full to the point of not being able to close.

This is during high school, we're in the boys bathroom when my buddy decides fuck it, let's eat some shrooms and spend the afternoon drifting from class to class.

Neither of us have done them or really are sure of does. So we starting each mushroom after mushroom till we feel that's enough.

He ate about 15 caps/stems, and I ate about 20-25 mix of caps and stems (mostly fully intact ones). And we head off to separate classes. Him to Literature, me to math.

I show up at math class feeling perfectly normal walk in take my seat. Teacher hands out a surprise test.

This is when things get weird for me. The girl in front of me turns around and says to me "What are you on *heheheh*" I'm confused how can she know. Either way I say I ate some magic mushrooms, and she goes back to giggling and talking to me over her shoulder.

It's all fine, I can handle this... till I look down at my desk and I absolutely loose my fucking shit.

All of a sudden all the numbers and letters on the page jump up, form a line; and like little lemmings march to the edge of the desk and jump on the floor.

This makes me sad, so I start picking them up and putting them back on my desk.
I can remember this making the girl in front of me go "awwww how nice" as she watched me keep picking them up and putting them back.

This is ok tho, seems she's the only one who notices what I'm doing or cares.

I go to write my name on the top right hand corner and start spelling it out "####### ######" as I write the last letter, this little wizard thing the teacher used to have drawn on her tests, jumps up and begins clapping and dancing around the desk for me.

This sends me into uncontrollable laughter. I just can't stop, and I'm not sure what's so funny.

This eventually gets me kicked out of class (teacher had no clue).

I end up wandering the halls for 45 mins till the end of school (I don't remember where I went, or what I did. I just remember I kept thinking about "Wow mom is picking me up in 45 mins.. this is gonna be bad").

Mom picks me up, and I apparently end up getting a hair cut.

To this day mom doesn't remember anything off about me, or suspected anything.

All I can remember about being picking up is driving in the car was fucking awesome the tunnel vision and the stuff flying by. And getting my hair cut was odd. But other than that I don't remember any of the experience.

This is also the *ONLY* other time I've had Open eye hallucinations in my life. And I've done plenty of Hallucinogens. I usually just get super giddy or super introspective and deep.

Hope you enjoy..

PS: From looking at the area I grew up in, looks like Psilocybin. Maybe wrong, I'm trying to find a good source to confirm.

Last edited:
the stupidest thing i did while coming up at work of all fucking places to trip on shrooms i told like 3 people i was tripping because for some reason I thought theyd understand what how great I was feeling and could comfort me. Sadly that experiance provided no spiritual gain, the next couple of times were great successes

hahahah omg.

you probably only got OEVs that time because you were traumatized by having to be with your mom and get your haircut while tripping. Probably repressed visual memories. Imagining this trip totally wigged me out.

amazing this went well, it sounds like you had a hefty dose for a first timer.

i love how the fungi "play with you"... usually the thoughts and visuals are just too hilarious and i end up giggling uncontrollably for hours on end.

Sounds like you handled your first mushroom trip quite well.

no shit, I dont think I could keep myself together at school

I dont even usually like to go out in public on pyschedelics

I've been lucky in the "keeping it together" when on Hallucinogens, me and buddy talked about this a few years ago and at some level the "This is all in my head" kicks in and you just need to enjoy the roller coaster ride your on.

But What I found weird is, this experience, and one of my AMT resulted in OEV (I mean full on, not breathing walls, trails, etc. But seeing shit that isn't there). I've always said I've been built not to trip, But I'm curious if it's just a dose thing. I am a big guy (6'4ish, 260+ LBS).

Either way it was a fun experience, only other trip I had with this guy was after some shroom pasta sauce and some shroom tea. We ended up sitting on his bedroom flooring making up a song about smurfs for 6 hours lol.

hahahah omg.

you probably only got OEVs that time because you were traumatized by having to be with your mom and get your haircut while tripping. Probably repressed visual memories. Imagining this trip totally wigged me out.

What's so wrong with his mom? I love mom.

What's so wrong with his mom? I love mom.

Mom loves you too, but she wants you to stay off the shrooms :p

lol I do have to say, having an early morning convo when your high as fuck after a party with your mom as she's leaving for work is fun. :)

I've been lucky in the "keeping it together" when on Hallucinogens, me and buddy talked about this a few years ago and at some level the "This is all in my head" kicks in and you just need to enjoy the roller coaster ride your on.

But What I found weird is, this experience, and one of my AMT resulted in OEV (I mean full on, not breathing walls, trails, etc. But seeing shit that isn't there). I've always said I've been built not to trip, But I'm curious if it's just a dose thing. I am a big guy (6'4ish, 260+ LBS).

Either way it was a fun experience, only other trip I had with this guy was after some shroom pasta sauce and some shroom tea. We ended up sitting on his bedroom flooring making up a song about smurfs for 6 hours lol.

LMAO. I love drugs <3

Shrooms in school....Sounds like fun. Actually, I would probably go with some L because big groups of people freak me out when I'm on shrooms. Although I do find acid to be more intense then shrooms in terms of general effects, I'm pretty sure one is alot more likely to lose their shit while on the fungi then with Lucy.

Oh,and i was meant to be hiding from my friend to jump out and scare him, but instead as soon as i got in the cupboard i forgot where i was.

Shroom giggles are the shit... Always fun... Atlast you didnt get the in shroom fetal postion crying or arrested... so good for you fun times :) I once when to work on shroom hangover was still tripping and everything was so vivid....Fun times working at hardware store :)

I don't think I could go to class tripping on anything. I can barely do it high. My girlfriend likes to go to class on acid, though, which I think is crazy but I guess she likes it.

This is during high school, we're in the boys bathroom when my buddy decides fuck it, let's eat some shrooms and spend the afternoon drifting from class to class. Neither of us have done them or really are sure of does. So we starting each mushroom after mushroom till we feel that's enough.

Wow. I thought when I read that paragraph that this was going to turn into a horror report. Glad to see it worked out fine.

My advice? Never trip in an environment that you're not completely comfortable in. I can't think of a worse place to trip than school. Prison maybe? At any rate, the trip gods were seriously looking out for you that day. Thank them and swear to them that you will only trip in a controlled environment from now on.