• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms + Computer duster - New Experience - Inhalants are dangerous. Do not use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itrip_iroll_iblaze

Greenlighter
First of all, i relize that air duster is a completly horrible drug and that i should never do it and it is extremely bad for me. Yes. I know. Calm down.

Well it was about a week ago and i was just chillin at my house with some recently aquired shrooms, 7g of, medium grade shrooms, enough for a decent trip. So i chow down on the shrooms and wait for a few hours and start to peak.

I recently found out how much i loved air duster, hush now, and decided to combine them. So i go into my bathroom to do it. I take a medium hit and damn, it felt amazing, like such an intense body high of just feeling amazing. Look at myself in the mirror and it was completly crazy. (Ive never had a bad trips and deffinitly had some moments where i should have, so mirrors do not scare me at all) So i go for glory and take 2 huggggeeee rips of it. When im sober i can take 3-4 hard rips and not pass out.

I remeber it slowly start to hit me and BAM, im out like a lightbulb. I remeber waking up on the ground with my head against the wall staring at the roof at looked to be a shroom with my aunt there, intrigued by it. Then i slowly start to come back and have a memory of this dream that happened, i dont remeber it going on, or my thoughts on it, just what i had seen. I was helping my aunt move into this nice little shroom house that was all colorful and awesome.

I do not know how long i was out, could have been a few seconds, or up to 15 minutes. My ribs were hurting like a bitch, i have no idea what from.

It was a amazing experiance i do not regret it. Do i recommend doing it? hardly...if i just passed out like that i do not want other people falling and hurting themselves in some way. I relize that air duster itself is comeplty stupid and i have plenty of self control not to do it even when it is staring me in the face.
So if you have bad trips, cant handle n2o, duster, or anything similar dont do this. But if you are a curious person like me...well be careful, id reccomend just laying on a bed before doing it, so youll just crash into comphyness.

Dont give me speaches about what i do, i relize the consequeces of the drugs i do and ive come to terms with it. Im just saying what happened and there are people who do want to experiment with shit like this, so i might as well give them a warning on what it is

I know you mention how stupid this is multiple times but...in the name of harm reduction, I hope there are NOT people who want to experiment with this....especially since you seem as if you're an adult and can clearly get better drugs. Plus, passing out from drugs is not a good thing...brain deprived of oxygen, you coulda been hurt, etc.

Oh, and you compare duster and nitrous...they are really not similar at all. The duster is just poison ruining brain cells, while nitrous actually has some medicinal and recreational value to it.

I know you said you don't want a speech, but this is for anyone reading it and thinking that just because you think you had a positive experience, that it's something they should even try. Don't do it man, keep it to real drugs.

Purple cloud is right. You cant post on a Harm Reduction forum and not expect replies mentioning the high danger of inhalants like duster.

I also agree with purple_cloud. Nitrous is nothing like duster. Nitrous is a psychoactive chemical. Duster is merely oxygen deprivation to the brain.

Also you say you don't recommend doing it then proceed to giving tips on how to do it. Shame on you! 8)

Keep it safe man, stay away from duster and other inhalants. (Other than N20, which is much safer).

Also, you forgot to follow the Trip Reports Format for new threads. Please post a title that follows the rules.

Thanks,
Be safe.

I think these inhalant threads might be the work of TROLLZ. Seriously, no one who shrooms would be dumb enough to like duster.

There is a total of 2 sentences of actual report in OP... I'll probably close this soon.

do it man, for the good of BL. Cant you just outlaw inhalant threads? At least in TR

These are the only possibilities for those of you considering playing with inhalants:

Brain damage, organ damage, sudden death, quick lame high.

No more, no less.

I would prefer to play real Russian roulette.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.