Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms & 2C-E - New Experiences - Its Fucking Cold

willybman

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelighters, this is my first post here.(long time lurk)

About a week ago i had my first experience with a few new substances to me. I will say that i am an experienced DXM user and that it has been the only true psychedelic i have used up until this point.

I have been free of any drug except for alcohol and weed for nearly a year untill i found out that a new supplier of mushrooms had come around my area. So being on spring break i figure "what the hell allways been curious, right?" So i get my hands on a 1/2 eighth and consume almost immediately.

T+0 The shrooms were hydro and i had not looked into cultivation untill after my experience so i was expecting the taste of cow shit. lol any way i grab a yuengling and just munch upon the stem, i actually enjoyed the taste of it=D which was a surprise. I proceed to lite a smoke and just chill out back for a little while with my dog. oh and this all began around 9:30pm

T+1.00 The come up seemed to take for ever, i think it was do to the anticipation of the whole experience. I start to notice a slight "body high" (being the best term is i can use to describe it) So i decide to venture to my bed room and try and watch some tv. Family Guy was on.

T+1.05 They hit me almost immediately after sitting in my bed i know this because while watching family guy my eyes began to wonder towards my ceiling. my ceiling was flowing like lava, i could not tell where the walls merge with the ceiling nor how big this was, it appeared almost like a lake of lave above me in my own bedroom, but it wasn't lava it was still white, but it was glowing, words cannot describe it. im sure at least one if not all of you know what i mean. I decide to venture under the covers of my new blanket. it was the most beautiful thing i had ever witnessed. almost like a calideascope( no clue on spelling) for a circus tent:)

T+2.0ish After what felt like only like 2 minutes which turned out to be an hour i decide its time for another cigarette so i go out front and JESUS CHRIST its FUCKING COLD OUT. so i run back to my room and grab my new mexican poncho hoodie i acquired on my cruise the week prior. As im walking out side i notice my friend had left his beach cruiser bike and it hits me like a wave, i must venture. So i put some slippers on and go. Its So fucking cold but i dont care i must go, just go!!!

T+3.5 Most of my time riding the bike was kind of a blur all i remember is my knuckles freezing but enjoying it for some reason, i went probably 5 miles to a park and realized i was near a good friends house so i decide to drop by nd see what hes doing. around 15 or 30 minutes later i arrive to my destination i walk onto his porch and peak in through the window, and whats he doin? Sparking a bong so i knock and we have THE conversation
(dood1,me dood2, him)
dood1: DOOD!
dood2: Dood
dood1: I did fucking mushrooms today!!!
dood2: Congratulations my friend. Come in ITS FUCKING COLD!
dood1: lol lol lol (i found it hillarious that he thought like i did)

(i walk in to his house, it was as if with the warm air of his house came happiness, i allmost wanted to cry)

We proceed to smoke and we just chilled on his couch for the next two hours or so talking (mostly me), but before i leave he presents me with a capsule of 2ce =D
tells me its 15mg and to use it wisely. (Rides Bike Home and goes to sleep.)

the end.

=D JK

the following evening i decide to take the 2ce capsule(using it real wisely) . i watched dead presidents as it peaked and really got into the movie.

Only there were parts in the movie that i wasn't sure if it was me or the movie, every thing would slow down and be from what appeared to me a low angle then every thing in the movie would all the sudden return to normal when the camera angle changed...

Not much to say about the 2ce except that after the movie i couldent get to bed til 6am ish and i stayed awake in deep thought all night just wanting to go to sleep. pretty boring trip and probally a waste of a semi hard to come by drug now that i look at it in retrospect.

well im tired so im done writing hope u enjoyed, goodnight.

Last time I did this I felt cold during the initial onset. Not because my environment was cold though..