Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Moving to a new place, alone, in a rush

Cartesia

Bluelighter
Hey guys I am looking at moving to either melbourne, briz,gc, cairns or perhaps tasmania (hobart prob)

This is due to my family finally giving me too much bullshit. I am moving with literally only 1 paycheque to get me setup there ( I will have some pawnable stuff worth a few hundred but I'd rather not)

I need first and foremost connections, they dont need drugs or job offers or anything, just people who are willing to email/chat/etc about the city - good/bad suburbs, cheap/expensive, how close places are, etc..

I am not completely out on my ass, I have a very good reference in that I've worked a single job for 8 years straight, no complaints.. so I am hoping at least some kind of work will come easy enough.

My main concern is being able to find share accomodation with no bond-down required -will be hitting up universities etc... any advice on this part?

I shouldnt be rushing all this so much but if i dont do it, I wont do it and this crap will go on for another year/however long... I'm already 25 it hast o stop!

If u need advice on melb I may be able to help. Was born and raised there haven't lived there for a few years.

I can help you out with Tasmania I think. Also if you are into Shard or Gear the stuff down there is actually really good.

Adelaide here.

If you do decide to move to A-town, inbox me I will try my best and share you the knowledges required to live in this place we call City of Churches ;D

Rule #1 Dont go swimming when theres sharks spotted in the beaches ;P

im in the sticks so cant really help but am interested in an update. where did you move, how are you settling in? :)

nickyj will set you up with a room in his home in cairns. he's good like that. and he doesn't bitch about his roommates quirks on BL for all to read =D