Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movies your stubborn ass will never see because they LOOK stupid.

I don't wanna see

The Day After Tomorrow

War of the Worlds (remake)

Halloween

Grease

So many - ca't think of em all

monsturd%20poster%20good.jpg

The villain is made out of feces. Need I say more?

NeverEndingStory3-DVD.jpg

The clips I've seen on YouTube made me feel embarrassed for all involved. Jack Black's unibrow was epic.

^ haha... that's one of those movies that i LOVE, but i'm not quick to defend it because it IS stupid. worth a watch, but don't expect to like it. :D

there is a scene that's fucking HILARIOUS, however...
NSFW:
when the woman is parallel parked on the street and she's sitting in the driver's seat about to light a cigarette searching for her lighter, "the girl from ipo niwa" is playing in the background... when she finally finds her lighter and a exhalation of relief is expelled, tom arnold and his stupid family, while driving their car, collide with her car setting off the air bag which pops and ignites the gasses from it causing her car to explode. lol COME ON!!! omfgz!

also...
NSFW:
RETURN TO SENDER!!!

^ pshhhh... that's nothing compared to the superduper cliche climax in FEAR where

NSFW:
after the physical struggle, the evil one gets thrown out a winder and lands on the beach far below!

made me lol every time.

touchey
i mean
twoshoe
ermm.
crochet?

Tropic Thunder is one i hadnt seen cuz i thought it'd be stupid

but i was at a friends last night and it was on and i couldnt help but enjoy it

would like to see it start to finish sometime even

The Godfather and The Christmas Story. I have no interest in seeing them. I'm sure there are more.

Precious.

Looks like typical fighting-against-the-odds sob story drivel that the oscars drool over every couple of years.

Also I'm going to avoid any other David Lynch film.

I liked David Lynch's early movies like Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive was entertaining but I put on Inland Empire and it made me fall asleep.

I don't want to see any of the Twilight movies or remakes of old movies.