• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Most euphoric opiate for someone on fluoxetine?

poopoopeepee

Greenlighter
I'm on fluoxetine and I know that codeine feels shit compared to when I wasn't on fluoxetine. I want to stay away from heroin or fentanyl, but other than those two, what would the most euphoric opiate be? I found morphine stronger than oxy, for euphoria, but frankly, I'm pretty disappointed with how little euphoria I'm getting with opiates compared to how much of a black sheep they are. Any recommendations taking into account my long term fluoxetine medication? Thanks as always guys, you've got a stellar community here.

If it wouldn't work for opioids then heroin and fent would be diminished too imo and you'd just be dangerously trying to feel them with your health at risk.

I don't know why you're prescribed fluoxetine but it's clear from what people are saying it does produce a weird interaction with euphoria from opiates. Make a choice though! Either get off fluoxetine or accept the loss.. if you really need fluoxetine I must say there's literally nothing good from opiates. It's basically pure suffering eventually so I'd say your position is a real victory lol. I understand though. I just think you're pushing a situation that has no end play that doesn't result in something wicked dark. Chronic pain is the only way I can justify opioid use an even then with Americans being cut off immorally from pain medication it's still a risk.

I don't know you or why opiate euphoria is so critical to feel but I wish I could not feel it and travel back in time. It opens a portal and the demagorgon from stranger things comes out. And the portal never closes lol. Do you really want to feel it that bad? The more you feel it the worse life gets and people realize it so late. Opiate high is a waste of time and energy unless you're able to stick to using once in a blue moon. So few can though.

PLEASE THOUGH: Be careful! If you can't feel opiate high it's actually realistically a good way for someone to discern how close they are to the overdose threshold. People on suboxone trying to rip through the barrier it induces with high dose heroin don't always live to tell the tale. It's just whatever you decide you might be shooting in the dark for a little without any euphoria to tell you where your body is at. Without euphoria you might be dosing blindly and frustrated to feel it. This is a terrible way to go out.

Last edited:
^Great post

Man, if opiates aren't doing it for you, count yourself fortunate and move on. Once you have a good experience, if you have an even remotely addictive personality, it will in all likelihood be a slow and life-changing descent into lower lows than you imagined you could have.

One thing I did realize about opiates before I had experience is that they really are quite subtle (maybe unless you're IVing, never done that). They give you, short term, a total comfort and ease, feels like all your problems are solved, You perform better at life in general. It becomes such an easy solution for dealing with any sort of problem. The addiction is really insidious and it feels so harmless and easy, until it doesn't. And by then, you can't ever forget.

I regret few things in my life, one of my biggest was ever trying opiates.

I wrote a retrospective "trip report" on my experience with opiates. I don't mean to harp on it but any time I can possibly influence someone to not go down that path, I feel like I'm making the world a slightly better place.

Dabbling in opiates for the president in life-choices of horrible decisions.

To assume opiates are "just another drug." I sympathize with what happens to one for thinking that. I really do. But we each have our own consequences to account for.

^Great post

Man, if opiates aren't doing it for you, count yourself fortunate and move on. Once you have a good experience, if you have an even remotely addictive personality, it will in all likelihood be a slow and life-changing descent into lower lows than you imagined you could have.

One thing I did realize about opiates before I had experience is that they really are quite subtle (maybe unless you're IVing, never done that). They give you, short term, a total comfort and ease, feels like all your problems are solved, You perform better at life in general. It becomes such an easy solution for dealing with any sort of problem. The addiction is really insidious and it feels so harmless and easy, until it doesn't. And by then, you can't ever forget.

I regret few things in my life, one of my biggest was ever trying opiates.

I wrote a retrospective "trip report" on my experience with opiates. I don't mean to harp on it but any time I can possibly influence someone to not go down that path, I feel like I'm making the world a slightly better place.

What you reccomened then, dude. Just once every 2 months I want to have a damn good time, and that drug can't be stimulants. I was thinking of GHB next time but it's a bit "meh" for what I was looking for. I just want to get pretty damn euroophric for a day or two every two months and then live my life.

It's kind of odd you mention feeling at total comfort and ease off opitates. I remember years ag owhen I did did purple drank and I fucking love it. Now it barely touches me.

Dabbling in opiates for the president in life-choices of horrible decisions.

To assume opiates are "just another drug." I sympathize with what happens to one for thinking that. I really do. But we each have our own consequences to account for.
What non-stimulant drug would you recommended then that can actually get my feeling damn good for a coupe of days? I'm very regimented and only dabble once every two months.

What non-stimulant drug would you recommended then that can actually get my feeling damn good for a coupe of days? I'm very regimented and only dabble once every two months.

Any particular reason you dislike stimulants? Stimulants are my second addiction lol. They indeed have stronger physical/mental consequences per say but there's something freeing about them where I still feel in control (and not possessed by a substance like with opiates).

I do get what you're saying and it does suck to for some reason be unable to feel a substance you used to love on occasion.. but other than stimulants I can't think of a substance that releases dopamine in the same way that opiates do. If you're on fluox for a valid reason it might just be a game over for the occasional opies.

I don't know. Honestly GHB is the other drug that has totally taken control of my life (2 different times), love that stuff, if it was as easy to find as opiates I might have a really serious problem with it still. Some people can take opiates once in a while and be fine, I have just seen SO many people fuck their lives up. I've been on Bluelight since 2006 and a lot of my friends from here have died from opiates. Every single time I take opiates at all I eventually spiral into daily use and my life becomes hell. I'm currently in one of those periods of time, so I just really can't help but strongly advise against it.

But I feel you, I like to feel really good, too. I just really wish I had never tried opiates, I wish it on a daily basis. I would give a whole lot to be able to go back and undo that decision.

I don't mean to be preachy. If you've never had addiction problems before, maybe you're one of the people who can use them from time to time. I thought I was, at one time. But definitely stay away from the needle.

I don't know. Honestly GHB is the other drug that has totally taken control of my life (2 different times), love that stuff, if it was as easy to find as opiates I might have a really serious problem with it still. Some people can take opiates once in a while and be fine, I have just seen SO many people fuck their lives up. I've been on Bluelight since 2006 and a lot of my friends from here have died from opiates. Every single time I take opiates at all I eventually spiral into daily use and my life becomes hell. I'm currently in one of those periods of time, so I just really can't help but strongly advise against it.

But I feel you, I like to feel really good, too. I just really wish I had never tried opiates, I wish it on a daily basis. I would give a whole lot to be able to go back and undo that decision.

I don't mean to be preachy. If you've never had addiction problems before, maybe you're one of the people who can use them from time to time. I thought I was, at one time. But definitely stay away from the needle.

Yeah I'd say this is the one substance that seems to transcend other addictions. You can know everything about it and have been through the pros and the cons for an unlimited amount of time and still not be able to stop. I guess it's just a drug forum and these are just words from a stranger with a weird cartoon pirate avatar but I really couldn't write something more personally sincere when I say that opiates are the devil. I don't know if quitting opiates involves will-power.. I think it takes way more than that.

It sounds like your relationship with opiates is still psychological. I hope it never becomes physical and psychological. When people in withdrawal say "you have no idea what this feels like" they really mean it.

No one's going to be able to provide a concise response to your question. Opioid euphoria is highly subjective, and as such everyone has an opinion on what drug is the most euphoric when taken via whatever ROA etc. I'm on an SNRI and I have learned there is a "muting" effect antidepressants have when combined with opioids.

No one's going to be able to provide a concise response to your question. Opioid euphoria is highly subjective, and as such everyone has an opinion on what drug is the most euphoric when taken via whatever ROA etc. I'm on an SNRI and I have learned there is a "muting" effect antidepressants have when combined with opioids.

I'm actually really happy people started posting threads like this though. I never would have thought SNRI's would have entangled themselves with the effects of opiates and stims.

Imo it just shows people how powerful SNRI's are in themselves!

Actually a pretty safe bet for euphoria that is almost never muted by other medications (including when taking bupe/suboxone, though requiring a slightly higher dose) is oxymorphone. Not hampered by a fluexetine/Wellbutrin combo either. Only thing I’ve experienced that makes it hard to feel in terms of euphoria is large amounts of nitrous.

It is unfortunately hard to get nowadays. (But not as hard as something like dipipanone, lol.)

How'd you know I've been playing with oxymorphone lately? I can't say you're wrong since I've never taken it whilst not on a monoamine reuptake inhibitor med. But good god is it heavenly...

Dipipanone.. y'all need to throw a few kilos worth of Diconal tablets onto the next ship headed to the States. We'll need some dextromoramide too.