• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine IV - Urgent help in preparation

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
Hello lifesavers, I need some advices, first, I started taking paxil 2 months ago, my oxycontin average dosage is 140mg but it looks like it's doing absolutely nothing for me after starting taking paxil. I used to nod a lot taking 120~140mg and I usually use once per week (Oxycodone or Morphine). Well, my morphine IR currently dosage is 180mg VO. Occcurs that I studied a lot of how to prepare an injection, I don't know whats wrong since I have no trouble in preparing the substance and finding and hitting right veins after registering twice. I've been taking 160~180mg IR VO and I have a mild trip, but still nice (wonder how it would be without paxil). I use to prepare 75~90mg to apply IV. The problem is that I feel absolutely nothing, when IVing (remember that I have good trips using it orally 160~180mg). I feel nothing, here are some pics of the process, I use to crush 2~3 pills, then cigarette filter them, and finally wheelfilter. I don't know what's the problem 'cause at first when I drop water into the crushed pills it creates like a bubble, but no trouble, after some time stirring it looks dissolved. What am I doing wrong? It looks like 90% of the substance goes to the syringe and a lot of fillers is left over but I think they're just fillers anyway. Here are the process pics. 1 - Spoon with crushed pills. 2 - Water added (cold sterile water) 3 - Before mixing 4 - Afer stirred 5 - Solution after cigarette filter spoon one and fillers leftover and filter spoon two 6 - Wheelfilter 7 - Solution after wheelfilter 8 - Syringe ready for injection. Thanks in advance.
PI861.jpg
PIfiG.jpg
PIV20.jpg
PI6cx.jpg
PIQmZ.jpg
PIbwq.jpg
PImtr.jpg
PIOgO.jpg

Brotha I wish I could help ya, it APPEARS that you're doing everything right (I could be wrong). Im not sure why you're not feeling it. Maybe you're losing some MG's throughout the process and you're simply not feeling it because your tolerance is so high. Ie. you start with 150mg and end up with 50mg because of the process (this is just an example). As I said, I could be wrong but that's what I'm guessing.

Thank you, yesterday I leveled my dosage to 210mg VO and 1mg klonopin (I have tolerance to both), felt little and a lot of nodding. I just wonder if all that are fillers. Should I filter only through the wheel? Not filter with cigarette first?

I have this feeling that I'm missing a lot on the process even doing it right. That's why I crush more mgs that I intend to inject. Do you know the safe dosage IV to my tolerance? 200~210 VO

Id just double filter it through the wheel, but that's just me. Were you nodding to the point of possible respiratory depression/arrest?

I know this is a harm reduction website, but have you considered heroin? Its probably safer tbh, instead of injecting all of that shit (obv the filters won't catch everything). There are a lot of places you can get heroin that fentanyl free (online). ALL of my gear never had it. It would be easier. When I IV'd H, I used #4 heroin and all I had to do was just add normal saline to it and just IV it. Cant get much easier than that.

**FOR THE MODs**

--- I am not giving sources--- just suggested that he CAN get it online. I'm not telling him where at ... or how to.

I don’t know specifically what kind of morphine pills you are using but I have never encountered a brand where that technique will work (maybe kadian would work?).

The pills are designed to gel up and your morphine is in the gel rather than the water. Moreover, 170 mg or whatever will not fit into 1 cc, you will need to use a 3 cc syringe.

When I used to shoot morphines, you would have to get your water in the spoon up to a very hard boil, dump in the finely crushed pill and suck the water through the cotton before it gels on you.

I’d wager that the “insolubles” you are throwing away contain most if not all of your morphine.

Morphine is an exceptionally hard pill to iv. If you miss the 10 second window between when you dump the pill powder into the boiling water and when it cools down and gels, you are pretty much out of luck.

If you mess up, you have to evaporate the water, dry the gel, turn it back into powder and try again (however the yield always goes down).

Chris42393 Here where I live there's no heroin at all. Not an option. I was nodding hard but had no problem breathing or heart issues, my bpm was fine. Holdback don't u think the morphine is well dissolved in the 4 image? It doesn't look like it gels like oxycontin ops.

And this solution on the syringe it keeps liquid. No matter how many time. You may be right that the left overs are almost all morphine but I doubt it. I know worldwide it's a thing. But here in my country there's no protection on morphine IR pills. It looks absolutely like almost all pills, it can even be fractioned. I strong believe this pill don't have any kind of abuse control.

anybody? im tired of IVing with no results. 240mg IR morphine VO tolerance now and 160mg oxycontin tolerance.

so how much morphine and how much water are you using? 180mg of morphine won't fit into 1ml of water, the solubility of it at 20 celsius is 60 mg per ml, so for 180mg you need at least 3 ml.

if you are registering at least twice, I don't know any other reason that it would not work. usually when I shoot stuff, let's say I got 90 units at every 30 units I register blood again to make sure I'm in.

if the solution would gel up you couldn't shoot it at all because it would clog the needle (the exception would be only if you heat it up and shoot it as fast you can but it would gel up inside you so don't even, normally heat is not required at all you'll just make the fillers/binders more soluble)

to verify if your morphine is indeed in the white stuff that doesn't dissolve, I would suggest to swallow it orally, you said that you can feel 180 mg so prepare the shot as you did and swallow the remains without injecting the liquid. if the white stuff gets you high you will know that the morphine never got into the liquid, at least not enough of it. but in my opinion the quantity of the water should be the problem here.

No, I use 240mg morphine orally, usually I use 2ml for 75~90 IV, I know the solubility. But I'll test your suggestion and swallow the left overs to see.

90 mg should fit into 2ml easily, i'm waiting for your feedback regarding the leftovers. also what is the brand name of these morphine pills? I do believe you that there are pills that don't have those kind of abuse-proof systems as we have a couple of brands in eastern europe that lack the system too.

I took em right now 240mg VO. Going to IV soon, then I reply you. The brand is Dimorf. And I strongly believe they dont have anti abuse system.