• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine dosing for heroin user

underworld88

Greenlighter
Hi, i've been wanting to ask how many milliliters of morphine would get me high if im shooting heroin daily?

It can be 2-3 times as strong as morphine.

So if you are using 25mg of Heroin, you need roughly 50mg of Morphine to get the same effect. Morphine has about a 50% bioavailability when taken orally, so you'd need to take even more if you are taking it that way. (Always start small, you can always take more).

That's pretty much impossible to say as we don't know how pure your heroin is.
And if you really mean milliliter instead of milligram you need to give us the concentration (for example 10 mg/ml)

The ampoules are 10mg/ml and my daily dose is 1 hit 25mg usually. Which sometimes is enough for me to divide it by two doses.

Injected heroin is around 1.5 times stronger than morphine so I'd say start with around 10mg=1ml to 15mg=1.5ml and slowly increase the dosage just to be safe as there might be incomplete cross-tolerance.
And keep in mind that morphine might cause more of a histamine release than heroin.

Assuming you are doing the morphine IV and have a moderate opi tolerance, I found 100 mg of morphine to be appropriate. However, this may be way too much because I'm basing this on my experience with morphine pills which are notoriously hard to IV (and morphine is poorly soluble in water).

As KIffer mentioned, the histamine release can be extremely unpleasant; it can ruin the experience altogether. Maybe 50 mg benadryl an hour beforehand would help? I've never tried it myself.

The high is decent and is pleasantly lengthy.

Can you provide more information/
Whats the Ampule's brand name - DBL™ Morphine Sulfate Injection BP?
Or WOCKHARDT Morphine Sulphate Injection 10mg/1mL?

I have been a daily user of opioids now for 19 years, Prescription Opioids, Heroin, RC/Synthetic Opioids, Poppy Teas & Puttys Etc.
For the past 18 months tho I have been daily using "Kapanol" Morphine Sulfate 100mg capsules prepared for IV administration.
I use 1 a day & I get two 50mg hits out of them, 1 in the morning & 1 in the evening.
It does more for me than what a dose of the Heroin we get localy down here does, Which is sold in points as a grainy white powder thats def cut too shit!

I would start with 2 ampules at first and see if you like the dosage, Its definatly a lot different to a heroin or an oxycodone high with the histamine release.
But in saying that, The Histamine release is often the main reason that some people (Including Myself) prefer to use Morphine over Heroin.

Its that Pins & Needles Rush you get from IV Morphine that I do so fondly admire & love, It starts in the back of your legs then goes to the back of the neck palms of your hands and the soles of your feet and top of your head, Then gradually subsides into a warm buzzing glow letting you go on the nod for hours
All the while scratching that endless itch that feels soooo good to scratch that I have sometimes taken skin off my legs & arms from getting too carried away.

But that is all subjective to YOUR OWN Opioid tolerance, Qualiy of your Heroin & your liking of the difference in resulting highs!