Mona's Plea.

mona

Bluelight Crew
So I've created a little trouble in the land of Bluelight. Where PLUR rules, and nasty, unlikeable creatures are scorned with everlasting posts put forth by armies of men (sorry to all those who insist on being politically correct, but I like the word MEN)representing both sides.
It was all my fault. I should have let it go, I should have let that post ride it's ass down to the bottom of the page. But I didn't. I'm glad I didn't. It was fun. Don't you think? Nothing like a bit of crap shovelling to fuel one's day huh?
I learned some big words. I met some new people. HEY! I even learned that *I* am cute. Psh. Fucking yeah.
Probably should never have replied to liquidocean's post either. I did though. That was fun too. Apparently some people want to 'get to know me better' because *I* 'rawk' and have a tendency towards pain. Psh. Fucking yeah.
I ride horses. Yeah. What? *I* was the reason pyro was singled out and belittled in front of everyone. *I* was the reason he felt the need to reply, and defend himself. I'm sorry.
HELL. I was probably the fucking reason that guy took 15 pills in the first place. Heh. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. Not for anything I said during the course of the 'EVIL POST', but for starting it the first place.
For providing a breeding ground for hate, anger, a whole lot of big words and a mass of personal insults. I'm sorry.
I'm going to lay low for a while. See this board thrive in all it's PLURrness without me there to disturb the balance. It'll be great. No people calling me a cunt. No people telling me I'm cute. No people wanting to tie me up. No people to spank me.
No thinking about drugs for a few weeks.
Time for a break.
Now.
sorry.
mona.
Pyro, I am SO sorry. I didn't mean to haul you into the middle of this crap.

Point 1:
You're giving yourself too much credit for holding the fate of bluelight within your grasp. Please don't be offended, I think I take too much responsibility/credit for shit as well. That's the downside to rampant egotism
wink.gif
. We are vocal people who believe our opinions matter; and we are right...but just because our opinions matter does not mean the world will follow us where ever we go.
Point 2:
Yes, flame posts are inherently wild, raucous, and fun. I like them because it gives me the opportunity to look sane...that's so rare these days
wink.gif

Point 3:
Relax, sister. Everybody gets a little nutty once in a while. If you think laying low for a while is the best thing for YOU, then do it. If you think it's the best thing for bluelight, well...to be blunt...you're wrong. I think both you and deep (and everyone else who jumped in or were dragged in) have much to add to this board. We're dealing with a microcosm of society here...if everything was all PLURiness at bluelight, I'd be out the door and spending time in the sunlight looking for a little reality instead of bathing my face in radiation for hours on end.
Everybody makes mistakes...mistakes in judgement, mistakes in timing, mistakes in fashion; it's all good. Screwing around is how we learn. Harmony, as wonderful as it is, accomplishes little or nothing. Conflict, friction, reaction...that's the shiznit right there, I tell ya.
One last thing: relax, people. Forgive those who have tread on your feelings and forgive yourselves if you feel you were somehow to blame. Although bluelight is quite nifty, it's still all just a bunch of 1's and 0's. This isn't real life. Most of the people here you aren't required to deal with on a day-to-day basis, so treat it like a game. Enjoy the time you spend here...it's supposed to be an escape, right?
****Lecture's over. Mr. Sticky realizes this is all pretty obvious anyway and comes to the conclusion that he just loves the sound of his own "voice."****
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Well mona....I for one loved the whole post and I was at the edge of my seat while reading it not tomention spending a few minutes on the floor laughing my ass off
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I comend you for sticking up for your opinions and I also commedn deep, Brand-X, PaRaDoX, and all the rest for doing the same.....that is what made the post so interesting.
As for peoples opinions it like the saying goes, opinions are like Assholes everyone has one and some smell worse than others (I added that part LOL )
Well I personnaly hope the fun and exctiement does on the board does not stop....so everyone pick up there feelings and dust them off and get ready for the next round
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
.....RuRu
PS....about the spelling errors I have to be one of the worse spellers and typers(second only to tribbleorl aka trancEnder)but oh well that is mostly becuase i am impatient and my mind goes twice as fast as my fingers doo.......
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RuRu (edited 10 January 2000).]

Just because we all happen to like raving/munching and for the most part have embraced this strange concept of being nice and respecting other people, it doesnt mean every post on this site has to be some blah PLUR blah faceless blah accepting blah no identity blah bollocks, does it? Mona, youve got a sense of humor AND a brain, dont supress that rockin sense of the ironic for anyone, or let anyone make you feel like you cant say whatever the fuck you want, in any way you want to...as much as anyone wants to continually hold up this mantra of PLUR somehow involving agreeing with EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, being a raver is ALSO supposed to be about being yourself down to the bone. Which you are, god bless you
smile.gif