• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Mixing morphine and oxycodone

Jaredborgetti

Bluelighter
Hey guys, this is the first time I mix these 2 drugs, generally I take them orally separetely but right now I just took 60mg of morphine orally and 10mg of Oxycodone orally, generally I take 70mg-75mg of morphine or 30mg of oxycodone for a strong high, I was just wondering if there is any issues with combining these 2 opiates together as I have never done so before, although I do sometimes smoke opium when i'm high on oxycodome or morphine and I once combined a little bit of opium tea with Oxycodone, but I have never taken pills together so I just wanted to confirm it's safe.

Kind regards to everyone.

I was never a fan of combining the two, because to me, they affect me completely different.

Oxycodone was good to be a beast throughout the day and accomplish a ton of stuff and be completely functional.

Morphine or heroin was for relaxing and playing on the computer, reading, etc. but terrible to try to live a functional life on.

I was never a fan of combining the two, because to me, they affect me completely different.

Oxycodone was good to be a beast throughout the day and accomplish a ton of stuff and be completely functional.

Morphine or heroin was for relaxing and playing on the computer, reading, etc. but terrible to try to live a functional life on.
Thanks so much Deru!

Yes, the combo doesn't seem as great as I thought but everything seems to be going well, hope everything is going good for you health-wise.

I ahree with @Deru

Obviusly, watch out for the equivalent strength and try to go lower than what you use when taking solo morphine or oxycodone. I agree with the above and see more downsides than benefits from combining them. I will add that I have combined them few times and concluded that it isn't worth it. In my experience morphine is more influential in this combination and I always noded away and with that lost the greatest benefit of oxycodone (energetic and functional high). I would do it only if I don't have enough of one or the other.

Take care!

Hey guys, just a quick update, it's almost 4 hours now since I took the pills (took them at 1:20 PM it's 4:50 PM here) and i'm nodding quite hard, I think this is the highest i've ever been, I also took a grapefruit before taking the pills to potentiate them do you guys think i'll be ok if it has been almost 4 hours and i'm still awake or is there danger still?

The morphine pills were 60mg immediate release I chewed them and the oxycodone was 10 mg controlled release crushed by the way.

If it's the highest you've ever been, then please don't take any more until they've left your system :)

I don't think you're at risk of OD seeing as it's relatively close to your usual dose and it's already been around 4 hours, just don't add any more in / don't mix with alcohol or benzos.

I don't believe there is any special problem with mixing different opiates/opioids as long as you know the obvious ones like buprenorphine and methadone.

do you guys think i'll be ok if it has been almost 4 hours and i'm still awake or is there danger still?

After 4 hours, if the morphine pills are instant release you are most definitely out of the woods regarding OD. If that's what youre asking. Morphine and oxycodone are not long acting like methadone. Just, obviously, don't take more if you have this kind of thoughts. Melt into the mellow and warm sleep. :)

After 4 hours, if the morphine pills are instant release you are most definitely out of the woods regarding OD. If that's what youre asking. Morphine and oxycodone are not long acting like methadone. Just, obviously, don't take more if you have this kind of thoughts. Melt into the mellow and warm sleep. :)
Thanks Psycho and everyone else, it has been almost 5 hours now and i'm feeling a bit better now albeit im still really fried, I have to say that was an intense high though, I do not know if it was the grapefruit or the combo but it definetly felt way more intense than 75 mg of morphine which should be the equivalent dose, as aforementioned by you guys for future reference I would suggest keeping the dosage lower than usual and not shooting for the equivalent dosage based on conversion charts.

I mix these two all the time. I find opioids all the same as far as effects (taking into account different dosages as potency varies). Never noticed oxy to be more stimulating or euphoric like I hear everyone saying. I'm weird l guess.
I am a big person. Big and tall.