Miss Apple: your answers

Pyro

Bluelighter
ok. Whoever said that 'speed=crystal' and that they are the same is *wrong*... let me repeate that just in case you do come over here.... it's wrong
smile.gif

your 'speed' is AMPHETAMINE. How it's described by you and by others that live over there is the traits of Amphetamine NOT METHamphetamine.
OUR CRANK = Amphetamine (In California) ALTHOUGH, in the rest of the U.S. it is estimated that 87% of the 'crank' is METHAMPHETAMINE. That make sense? 87% of the time the 'crank' is probably METH --EXCEPT-- in California. There's cleaner forms which are whiter but most of it is not very clean and dyed yellow.
CRYSTAL METH: Can come in two forms. One is smokeable (CRYSTALIZED) and the other is not-smokeable (powdered). Almost all the meth in California is crystalized. The price difference isn't that much, but you end up with a little less.
What you do with it is take the little crystal chuncks and smash them up real well. cut your line VERY SMALL. DO NOT do a line that you are accustomed to with *your speed*. I need to stress that because with Amphetamine you can do two good sized lines and be up for 8 hours, but with METH if you do two lines that big you could Over-dose OR even worse you'd be up for three days totally spun out of your mind.
a bump litterally about the size of this
-------
and you're good to go. Not too fat either, over-indulging in crystal is not a good idea...
Now, about smoking it. just put a small crystal in a glass pipe, heat it up until it disolves, let it dry for a second, then heat it up again AS YOU INHALE SLOWLY. You don't want to swallow the smoke, you want to very slowly have it enter your lungs through the top of your mouth (that make sense?). Remember to not burn the pipe
smile.gif
That's one way to smoke it, there's other. this one's easiest. You can inject it too, although I have no idea how (don't care).
Remember that Amphetamine doesn't really give a comedown at all compared to crystal. the lower your dose of crystal throughout the night, the easier the comedown will be. if you do a lot, then you could be pretty fucked in a few hours... lasting for possibly maybe even 12 hours (the comedown) maybe carrying on for a few days. BUT, if you do it in a moderate dose (all you need really), then when you come down you'll get some minor hot/cold flashes, maybe a headache from talking so much and gnawing your gums, and some dotted vision. OH and depressive-looped-dark-thought pattern.
Actually, it's not that bad ... usually. Good crystal is crystal colored (no real color, I guess white) although you won't find that due to handling, so good crystal is off-white.... if it's looking a bit yellow or brownish... umm... don't do it. it's not worth it. The less-pure, the worse the comedown by a huge factor. and the more negative the time up will be.
opium is good. smoke it with some strong weed and you'll be fucking happy. white, red, whatever. very very very good shit. don't inject it though, due to impurities, but definatly smoke it.
smile.gif

Pyro
anything else miss?

Thanks Pyro!!! I forgot about your interest in meth...thanks for all the advice. I want to try meth the most when I'm over there so you've helped me out heaps.
smile.gif

miss apple

Silly, silly apple.
If you try it, make sure you don't like it too much; I have several friends that flushed their lives right down the toilet for 3+ years on the stuff. I would certainly hate to see the same thing happen to you, sweetheart

Oh my goodness, that's so sweet of you. You popped your head up just for me
smile.gif

You know I'll be careful. I'm lucky....I don't have an addictive personality. And I'm not silly!!
I'm asking these questions so I can know everything before I try something new.
I will be on holdays though!!!!
wink.gif

Really, don't worry about me (famous last words??? NO!)
Thank you
smile.gif

apples
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 22 January 2000).]

No sweat. The only reason I'm here right now is because I'm still flying on 3 green nikes (I guess I shouldn't have said that...it's no where near so endearing as me pricking my ears at the sound of your "voice"). The last flier I posted was for tonight, but the venue blew out their electrical system, so they had to switch to a small place. Great party, though...cool space, great vibe, and Angel Alanis and my buddy Guile (of Sonic Boom-NC) tag-teaming up on some nasty house.
A good time was had by all...and I was the center of all of it (heh heh...that's a little joke...although not that I shouldn't be the center of all attention...)
I hope you're doing well, piggy apples. And yes, I did catch the "demo grafix" statement...ah...inside jokes...sigh
smile.gif

------------------
Mr. Sticky--the playboy victim of a hot tub murder