The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Minnesota Dope

LSDMDMA&12718274 said:
i thought the heroin dealer on the drugs inc. "Snitch Cities" was hilarious
When people like that sell heroin i cant take shti seriously.
OMG WE'RE DOWNTOWN LETS GO WERE GONNA GET SHOT
that and its teh "snitch cities"

Yeah I remember that one. I was kinda pissed off it was called "Snitch Cities." But meh...

I miss the days of the good tar and good dealers. Those Northside dudes suck. Always late, always short.

Just moved here to St. Paul mn from Denver and the BTH out I'm the mile high was ok stuff but the stuff out here I've gotten is almost different stuff or a different chemical compound.. Withdrawals subsided gradually after movin out here.. Don't know if it's the purity or of it's the fentanyl cut into it that helps but anyways ya the dealers out here blow and are always late... Denver the hondos r on it and just want your money no bs.. O well still gonna keep trying out here and take the scenic route of life and enjoy it my way lol.. Fingers crossed.

Was bored today, decided to check out bl for first time in years and register. I have lived in mpls all my life been active in the h game for a while. Things definitely have changed since 2010-2012. Just seeing how everyone elses experiences have been lately

I'm traveling there for work... Not asking for source.. I'll just drive around., generally not too hard..

The dope scene is definitely prevalent in the mpls/st paul and surrounding areas. I've even heard of duluth area having a methadone clinic. Although I find that unlike the west coast it is very hard to get connected here. No one wants to share their connect not even for money usually. People will jack you or try and make much more than they deserve and if you are lucky enough to get a connect with the mexies they are busted and deported within months. As far as quality goes, I've done amazing tar that was almost viscous and taffy-like in consistency and left tons of residue on the plastic bags they wrap the tar in before ballooning them. But on the whole tar is pretty good here, just nasty for the veins. Everytime I use tar I lose good veins, and FAST. Now the other type of dope we get out here is powder dope from chicago which seems is exclusively dealt by black northside and st paul dealers. Ranges from cut up and slightly weaker than average tar to absolute fire. And I always notice it takes months for a vein to collapse or otherwise become unusable with the powder but as soon as I switch back to tar/powdered tar my veins collapse one by one in record time.

Although I may have missed it, why does it seem that Rochester is always left out? Considering the clinic you would think that there would be a large market there...