Recruiting Microdosing Psychedelics: a study of dosage, frequency of use, risks & benefits

PsychResearch22

Greenlighter
Hi There!

My name is Alan Burgess and I'm a Masters student (MSc Psychology) at London South Bank University. I'm looking to recruit people for a study that is investigating the risks & benefits of microdosing psychedelics with a focus on the dosage and frequency of use. The study has been approved by the Division of Psychology Ethics Committee.

The survey can be found by clicking here: https://lsbupsychology.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rHBoMvM4yJNAPQ

The survey itself should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete and is easy to use. There is an opportunity at the end of the survey to provide your own personal thoughts, feelings and experiences regarding psychedelic microdosing.

The study is currently live (started at the end of last month (June)) and will run until mid to late August (around the 15th-30th). It is open to anyone above the age of 18. Participants will be excluded if they are taking psychiatric medications alongside microdoing (other than caffeine, nicotine, and antidepressants).

By clicking the link above, potential participants will be given an information sheet that provides more detail on the research and subsequent support/further information.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or via the Bluelight private messaging system. My supervisor can be contacted at [email protected].

Thank you for reading and thanks to all who choose to participate and contribute to the research of psychedelics.

All the best,

Alan Burgess

Last edited: