• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants methylphenidate formulations

I saw a thread a while back about extracting methylphenidate from concerta. I'm sure something similar could be done?

If I can find the thread on bluelight I'll link.

I mean, if you have enough of your prescription left, it might be worthwhile to try?
Yes thats Right. With isoprophylalcohol you can make Crystal from concerta.
Its just pure methylphenidate and you Dont have to put that Fucking mess to your veins. Its like water and works great 👌 but I really dont want anyone to use intravenoysly! But The RUSH IS AWESOME.

Just crush the pills and snort them dude..

Ritalin is fun as FUCK, for myself at least. You don't get a super intense high by any means, but sitting there chopping it up super fine and doing fat coke sized rails is fun by itself. IDK how it's possible that you didn't feel a whole 60mg though... I would start with like 20mgs, then another 10mg+ every hour or so.

Like I said, it's not water soluble at ALL, so maybe the drug just stayed in the pills? How long did you hold it in your mouth for? And did you spit it out after?
Me too, I've done a lot of coke, railed, injected, smoked ... biphentin remains my favorite all-time stimulant. Just railed, in sufficient quantity, it is POWERFUL. But, everyone's chemistry differs. To me, MPH remains the gold standard. I'd choose it over Bolivian marching powder any day of any week, for weeks on end nonstop.

Now granted, i had consistently combined it with railed oxycontin, the original 40s & 80s before the bubblegum they replaced it with in Canada. That was criminal, seriously, because it led eventually to fentanyl, which everyone knew damn well it would. We thought it would be heroin, & that would have been much better.

In Canada we have Biphentin (Methylphenidate XR) capsules with tiny white beads inside…

40% of dose is IR….the remaining 60% is released 4 hours later. 8-10 hours of coverage.

Essentially Ritalin formulated for biphasic release (hence the name Biphentin). It’s like taking 2 Ritalin 4 hours apart.

You could empty beads inside glass motor&pastel and pulverize into fine powder, covered with plastic baggie to prevent beads from bouncing up everywhere.

I’d still prefer CIBA printed 20mg Ritalin tablets, 3 daily

Lol, I just noticed that other post before I wrote mine…. Biphentin is Amazing fun 🤩

Ritalin to me is the most euphoric stimulant (over Vyvanse/ d-amphetamine)

Nothing is more pleasurable to me than my Brompton Cocktail 🍸 oral speedball

Ritalin & Oxycodone are hands down the more pleasurable combination I’ve ever done….mixed with 3.oz Jin and after the Rita wears off, a benzo & Indica for dessert 🧁

yeah i thought the same thing. i even still pretty much remember the methodology, and probably would have tried it yesterday, but it was specified tha 91% isopropyl is needed and i only had a bottle of 70% lying around... and since i have to wait 3 months until i get a new script, i didn't want to waste anymore.
It must be 100% ipa