• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone usage ends with scary comedown? You won't believe this...

CallMeEloy

Greenlighter
I have been an user for now two years, and let me just say maybe its the fact I am getting older? I am 21.

Anyways here we go,

I used last night, and of course the re-dosing was uncontrollable. I re-dosed 3 times.

As I was coming down, I noticed an unusual feeling on my left arm... I cant describe it, it just felt different then normal. I would like to assume its veconstriction but I i'm not 100% sure. Now, 4 hours off the drug and I CANNOT sit still, my heartbeat is going so fast I nearly felt this was the end for me. As i'm trying to wait this strange comedown to pass I just got I want to say drug induced panic, but not the usual "Anxiety". This seemed very much close to a heart attack.. But again i'm 21 so how am I supposed to know what a heart attack feels like right?

I just want to see some opinions about my experience if anyone can give me some insight on what went wrong. And the arm feeling odd? Is that a sign for a heart issue? I have anxiety so dont scare me haha. Thanks guys!

A large amount of methylone is not actually methylone at all, but basically random cathinones that seem similar to the majority of users. They will react the same on most reagent tests, as well.

It is very likely all side effects will subside with time, although if you are overly worried it would not be a bad idea to have someone come over and sit with you to make sure you can get help if it is needed (however unlikely)

Wow really? Even methylone is now difficult to obtain. First MDMA, now this... Were going into strange RC's now I see... I need to honestly quit cold turkey I feel everything is just getting dangerous.

I was just reading an old thread someone posted about these kind of symptoms from his methylone usage, even the left arm feeling weird.. cant remember what the post was titled but he ended up going to the hospital the next day because the symptoms continued but the doc just sent him home saying its panic/anxiety attack related

Just as I thought... It's funny how my thoughts take a hold of what my body is feeling. If I feel a twitch, suddenly my thoughts race "Ohh i'm gonna have a heart attack right here" And with the thoughts, it actually makes it seem as if it's coming true. Obviously it's anxiety though.

^ That's pretty much the power of the placebo effect hard at work. Anxiety by itself already going to send your heart rate pretty high, adding cathinones on top of that is going to send it through the roof.

I once binged on 5 grams of bk-MDMA aka methylone back in the early 2000's when the price was much higher. After a certain point the empathogenic effects disappeared, and I was left with residual, jittery stimulation. I have since come to the conclusion that methylone is a weak empathogen second and an adrenergic stimulant first and foremost. The 1 and 1/2 hour high also makes it less attractive than say, Adderall or methamphetamine or MDA or MDMA. Can we just go back to MDxA, please? Methylone is a disappointment.

How differing people have different responses. My recent personal experiences with methylone while being in the middle of a stimmy period of my life (pentedrone, mpa, dexamfetamine, mdpv and such) were very relaxing. Mayor couchlock laying down head on the pillow type of high never needed an benzo or such to aid an restfull sleep.

I am however always kratomized, no heroic dosages though as they make me puke while on emphatogens

As I was coming down, I noticed an unusual feeling on my left arm... I cant describe it, it just felt different then normal. I would like to assume its veconstriction but I i'm not 100% sure. Now, 4 hours off the drug and I CANNOT sit still, my heartbeat is going so fast I nearly felt this was the end for me.

this, plus chest pains and depression for a whole week, is what i get from a single 190mg dose of methylone. the high is good, but for me the aftereffects greatly outweigh any positives. i didn't freak out though, because i remembered reading sparse reports of unpleasant comedowns like that one.
maybe my extensive experience with ephedrine (which has lost all positive effects and just makes my heart race now) contributes to that (it's a beta-OH amphetamine derivative, just like the metabolites of methylone), but idk. i certainly don't complain, because mdma doesn't really cause unpleasant comedowns for me :)

Maybe if we know some more background about you we could give you some clues about the what's and why's. Dosage's, timing, setting and how many times a year/ month/ week. You get the picture, and don't hesitate to go to your dr as he could probably do a lot more then some people from an internet forum if you having some medical issues.

I have had said symptoms and they appeared when I was burning myself up with drugs. Methylone at the moment is pure relaxtation even after redosing 3 times.