• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Methaqualone

KB215

Greenlighter
Does anyone here have experience with this substance I heard it was awesome in the 70s and 80s all I can do is watch documentaries on it but I have access to some I’m looking forward to using it any experience would be great to hear

Dude, we used to eat the shit out of those back in the day but those crazy South Afrikans smoke that shit like no one's business. We never did that back then but those fellas sure looked fupped duck to me!

I took my first button of MX250 and was walking along the street, when my left foot hit the ground and this amazing feeling shot up my leg from the sensation of my foot hitting the floor. It was almost orgasmic. I went into a shop and such was my confidence and ease I managed to get a sub of £20 from the girl behind the till. On the way to buy some weed the sun came out and I felt the sun shining through me and filling me with light, I was glowing I was so full of golden light and warmth.

I then found a piece of amber[!] wedged in the sole of my left shoe and a piece of golden wire threaded in my jacket.

I guess I scored weed but I don't recall much more.

I managed to buy a bottle of 50 and every morning I would wake up and be heartbroken at the number I had left. 42. 34. 25. 15. 8. 3. I gave lots away because the feeling was so incredible I wanted to share it with everyone, sadly nobody ever reciprocated. They went beautifully with mushrooms.

Then they were taken off the market. I craved them for years. I have tried a lot of drugs but only opium, Mx and weed got me gripped, although I did have a love affair with speed and later mda/mdma...

Roll on a year or so and a local ne'er do well robbed a chemist and had all sorts for sale, this was in the days when chemists just seemed to stockpile and didn't destroy drugs. He had tuinols, tenuate dospans, whatever the full stock of Mims was there, all I was interested in was the laundry bag of mandrax he had. There must have been thousands of buttons in that bag. I bought all I could afford at 50p each. I had no money for food for a week and no heating, no hot water. I had to shoplift a single egg for food every day and wash in work.

Next payday he had none left. I didn't believe him and scorned his other pills. It wasn't a pleasant scene. I read in a paper some three years later about a girl who was charged with possession of methaqualone, but I guess she had access to old stock as I was never able to source it again.

And that was that.
If you can really get methaqualone I am officially JEL

Last edited:
Dude, we used to eat the shit out of those back in the day but those crazy South Afrikans smoke that shit like no one's business. We never did that back then but those fellas sure looked fupped duck to me!
Yeah I saw that the South Africa’s do that and the fall out after a hit or 2 but it wears off very quickly but I wanna just do it orally

Is MX250 a brand of Methaqualone or ust a similar RC? I've seen Etaqualone on RC sites like 5 years ago but didn't get a chance to try it before the whole blanket ban on RC's here.

I had the luck of being able to try methaqualone and only having being born in the late eighties. A research chemical vendor sold the pure powder for 30€ a gr, about ten years ago I have no expierence with the pills as they are absent now to anyone's reality and no pharmalogical company produces this as far as I know. I have come accross other quinazolines like ethaqualone, methylmethaqualone and mebroqualone but none of these were as close in comparison to methaqualone. These three are quite boring compared to the real stuff. I enjoyed an oral dose the most at about 700mg.

These were the original bad boys from the late 1970's/early 1980's on a diverted script or robbed from chemists as they were not under lock and key in the chemists shop at the time(!) A white tablet with a score on both sides with MX / 250 on one side and R / L on the the other which iirc stood for Roussel. They were made up of methaqualone 250 mgm & diphenhydramine 25 mg. They came in bottles of 50, or laundry bags if you were FAM