• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

methaphetamine changing eye color?

meth can cause eye redness

meth can constrict (and then dilate) pupils, causing natural color to become more or less noticeable

I've even heard about some people's eyes who naturally change color to some degree sometimes from mood/stress

but realistically, no meth does not typically change the colors of your eyes

meth can cause eye redness

meth can constrict (and then dilate) pupils, causing natural color to become more or less noticeable

I've even heard about some people's eyes who naturally change color to some degree sometimes from mood/stress

but realistically, no meth does not typically change the colors of your eyes

My friend booted some dope and their eyes changed from brown to blue. If this is not a known phenomenon, what other drug can do that?

anything else going on with your friend? have they been awake for awhile?

I'm not aware of any drug, cut or chemical that has the power to change eye color

if anything it's a genetic uniqueness

and brown to blue sounds to me like it's in the realm of impossibility or psychological

It was witnessed by 3 other sober individuals

I would consider your friend to be an interesting genetic anomaly

there are no drugs that turn eyes blue

some glaucoma drugs can darken eye color to brown... but that's reaching

I think they're something else going on, likely genetic or weird lighting

I would consider your friend to be an interesting genetic anomaly

there are no drugs that turn eyes blue

some glaucoma drugs can darken eye color to brown... but that's reaching

I think they're something else going on, likely genetic or weird lighting
ok...what bout sepsis?

Hmm..that’s interesting that you mentioned the eye color because mines done that. I have brown eyes but they’ve changed to a dull-grey/blue color in the past.. I figured it was just me seeing it change but I don’t know. If other people have noticed this I wonder what it could be

Meth changes your eye color permanently. My eyes used to be brown now there dark brown and black

Can methamphetamine change your eye color? And why?

Are you talking about the pupil, iris or sclera? (I assume you don't mean anything you'd need an opthalmoscope to see haha). If you mean the pupil looks differently coloured, get that checked out *immediately*, especially if there are changed to your vision.
If you mean the sclera, redness is normal from vasoconstriction/vasodilation or possibly (if you are smoking your meth) irritation from the smoke.
I don't see how the colour of your iris(es) could change from meth., unless possibly related to brain damage? Not the same, but my ex developed heterochromia due to brain injury after blunt force head trauma.