• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Methamphetamine

JewessJuliee

Greenlighter
Hello! First time poster here...
I prefer to smoke using a hotrail tube connected to a bong, I dont use water in the bong, just let whatever is pulled through collect. Recently I got into an argument with a friend because he said that the "resin" (for lack of better term) is nothing but cut. I was under the impression that because the cut burns at a lower temp than the actual meth does, that everything left in a bong or pipe would be meth with the cut burned off. It would be somewhat stronger. I can take a few rails and dump out the powder, smoke it and I feel like it is stronger. Is this just me convincing myself I am high from smoking the resin? Does this make sense at all? Am I just typing incoherent babble??
Anyway, does anyone know if the resin left in pipes or bongs after you smoke is actually any stronger? is it even worth scraping?

Hey Julie, welcome to bluelight!

These days, meth doesn't have much cut in it, as far as I understand. It is now manufactured and imported in such massive quantities that cutting it after it leaves the mexican superlabs doesn't make much sense. As you start getting further from the border perhaps the incidence of post-manufacture cuts come into play, but if you have a decent source there shouldn't be much cut in your meth.

In any event, even if there is a cut it won't be much, so I'd almost guarantee that what "residue" is left in the pipe is almost entirely methamphetamine.

I love this question lol I don’t have much experience with meth cause my system just can’t tolerate it. Believe me I tried lol. I was on adderall for years but couldn’t even take a high dose of it cause it’s like it changes the entire make up of my skin…almost like it dissolves it. My skin gets hyper-pigmented really bad about an hour after Ive done it. Anyway don’t mean to derail the thread. But this is such a great question. I’d wanna know this also.

Welcome to BL❤️

Hey Julie, welcome to bluelight!

These days, meth doesn't have much cut in it, as far as I understand. It is now manufactured and imported in such massive quantities that cutting it after it leaves the mexican superlabs doesn't make much sense. As you start getting further from the border perhaps the incidence of post-manufacture cuts come into play, but if you have a decent source there shouldn't be much cut in your meth.

In any event, even if there is a cut it won't be much, so I'd almost guarantee that what "residue" is left in the pipe is almost entirely methamphetamine.
Thank you. I knew it! Every time I scrape my hot-rail tubes I get so much higher than I do normally.

<3 Thanks again. <3

Thank you. I knew it! Every time I scrape my hot-rail tubes I get so much higher than I do normally.

<3 Thanks again. <3
If so you should definitely purify your meth prior to smoking to get cleaner/better high out of it, instead smoking it with impurities

<3 Thanks again. <3

Just out of curiosity, what kind of benefits do you get from hotrailing meth over smoking?

I've tried it a few times but felt like it was too sketchy/tricky of a process to enjoy due to fear of burning myself accidentally. I'm clumsy enough without drugs so last thing I want to do is heating glass tubes till their glowing red while I'm all wired on methamphetamine.

Also, if you are using a bong of some sort, I'd personally recommend using water in it. Feels alot easier on the lungs that way. Plus, meth has gotten so cheap these days that wasting some doesn't seem like a big deal (unless you are using alot, everyday etc). Where I'm at, a quarter ounce of meth costs less than a quarter ounce of middle-shelf quality dispensary weed. Fortunately I'm not really a big fan of meth because otherwise it could be problematic.