• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine quality

racemic meth is still 50% by weight D-meth, 500mg of D-meth should surely last more than 6 hours

and before we go there, L-methamphetamine does not reduce the effects of D-, if anything it acts as a stimulant too, just much less potent (1/10 as centrally active IIRC).

racemic meth is still 50% by weight D-meth, 500mg of D-meth should surely last more than 6 hours.

Tolerance then. And ‘lasts’ is such a subjective term. Covers everything from can’t sleep to tweaking like a maniac. Sadly, nothing has turned me into a maniac for a long time.

in technical terms L/D and +/- refer to the direction that the compound will rotate polarized light in a polarimeter; D/+ meaning rightwards/clockwise, L/- meaning leftwards /anticlockwise

racemic meth is still 50% by weight D-meth, 500mg of D-meth should surely last more than 6 hours

and before we go there, L-methamphetamine does not reduce the effects of D-, if anything it acts as a stimulant too, just much less potent (1/10 as centrally active IIRC).

That's really interesting I didn't even know what L and D meant earlier

Are they opposite sides of the molecule like R isomer and S isomer Ketamine?

I wouldn't say opposite sides, more accurately they are "non-superimposable" mirror images, like a left and a right hand.

I wouldn't say opposite sides, more accurately they are "non-superimposable" mirror images, like a left and a right hand.

That's exactly how I explained about isomers to a friend the other day, left and right isomer etc

MSM has been used as a cutting agent for a long time now.

I think it is still a thing in Australia where its called 'jump' (I think) by those who use it. I was speaking to a mid-level guy today who admitted to stepping on his product with MSM and he reckoned it was very common. He'd never heard of n-iso.

I've noticed when mixing up in the bag that there is a bunch of stuff that does not immeditely dissolve in water with the bulk of the gear but will eventually dissolve if left long enough.

I've noticed when mixing up in the bag that there is a bunch of stuff that does not immeditely dissolve in water with the bulk of the gear but will eventually dissolve if left long enough.

Those are pieces of Super Meth. Custom synthesized.
It was designed to be 200% more waterproof and addictive in case of spills. You're supposed to fish them all out before they disolve to get the super happy high.

Those are pieces of Super Meth. Custom synthesized.
It was designed to be 200% more waterproof and addictive in case of spills. You're supposed to fish them all out before they disolve to get the super happy high.

‘I’d be very grateful if they made meth waterproof - that would make my life choices that much simpler.

Listen to 6:00 to 8:00 if nothing else.
This is why old school dope rocked!
Fuck professional labs, PhD's and the like. Tricks of the trade
aka LEGS!!
Lady A is correct, from a purity standpoint. " Fire" , back then, was just that, matchstick up the ole' nostril and you were dying. Loss of vision for a bit, the works. 30 water minimum to a shot to save your veins.
Within 30 seconds...

Last edited:
No, I feel my ivory tower intellect is better employed with making better drugs. I won't provide specifics but I will say I've had a hand in making dihydroheroin as well as "old-fashioned" PCP. I've put my work in as a potboiler, torched off my eyebrows in sacrifice a few times, and spent time in the library stacks. This was with the joy of open access to an unwatched and fully equipped lab, fume hoods, GCMS, vacuum pump wirh a cold trap, the whole kit. Not only was I a good chef, the instruments could back me up. (and testing dope for my associates became a semiregular thing)

I'll one up you here. I try to post independent sources supporting my reasoning/observations where I can. I don't find anything to gain in spinning elaborate tales of bullshit, in fact, I try to be a positive, empathetic, teacher to those who are willing to spend their time listening to what I have to say.

Do you do any actual, repeatable, objective analysis? Melting point, reagent testing, chromatography? Or is your drug analysis limited to the ingestion test?

I've had another BLer send me a pair of samples of MXE, insisteing that they provided differing effects. I ran both on GCMS, did reagent tests, checked solubility, they looked identical - pure MXE. Bioassay showed similar potency and effects too.

The cinammon buns I bake are always better than anyone else's, too.

Yes, more than a few times. I prefer 3-FPM, or amphetamine though, given a choice, but d-methamphetamine of high purity can be so trivially come by in my city that I do it once in a while regardless. Have also done my fair share of methylphenidate, 4-fluoromethylphenidate, cocaine, troparil, MDMA, too. Never tried aminorex or 4-methylaminorex.

I have taken it orally, nasally, smoked (yucky), IM, and plugged. Overall I prefer oral use or plugging. I keep my doses below 100mg/day for sanity's sake - and that's a top limit I rarely meet.

I don't like to shout such things from the rooftops, but yes, I have, on more than one occasion. It's always reagent tested and checked orally before being taken in such a manner. Doses are 10 to 50mg boiled in 0.5mL or so of sterile water. I have also IMed fentanyl (multiple times, was dependent), heroin, cocaine (a few times, just to know), ketamine (as you should), PCP, MDMA (couple times), and no doubt a few more drugs. (I had an IM phase, but overall prefer plugging, less hassle for same effects) yet I retain function in both my legs. (I prefer the outer thigh as IM site, it leaves the option of going shirtless without fear) And the only abcess I have ever had was, no lie, caused by hip-checking a chunk of plywood and getting a splinter, rather than any sort of drug usage.

One of my close friends, I turned on to IM injection, because he was a needle-fixated opioid addict. He too has heard all this nasty stuff about IM usage but found that it was less risky and provided a longer period before onset of withdrawals. Street heroin/fentanyl. Shot it IV for years, IM for months. He also did other drugs that way, ketamine, PCP, and I believe even 4-fluoromethylphenidate.

I've also been told that meth will recrystallize in your lungs and damage them. That because lye is used in meth manufacture, the end product therefore contains it. Meth users are just as fallible as any of the rest of us.
Interesting, so the p2p was probably the smoothest that didn't require a Xanax to smooth the jitters. That was 1999-2003. But the pure D meth, is potent needing a Xanax to Smooth it out. I think

You also gotta remember that the dope we're getting from Mexico is being made by dozens of different "labs" (old garage and an oil drum over a fire pit usually), varying in available resources.
So none of them are going to produce an equal product, in terms of quality. The only silver lining to this new arrangement, if we can forget about all the horrible blight and violence it's created in Mexico, is the quality has been MUCH more consistent nowadays than it was in the early-mid 2000's. Nothing but crystal seems to exist anymore (for better or worse according to who you talk to).
I haven't seen any MSM or nasty biker crank show up anywhere since then.
I heard Biker Dope was amazing stuff though.

It varies from different sources for me. But I have had some stuff that seemed a bit more harsh, even though quality was still decent.

Considering the significant price drop over the last 5+ years, its does raise the question. Why has meth become so ridiculously cheap?
Yeah bro i can get a g for 25 of decent stuff to 40 for 🔥 🔥 stuff.. Used to be 60 easily until a few years ago