• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(methamphetamine, marijuana, Alcohol/ Not sure) - high - mixing and craters. . .

Hot-Rail-Junkie12

Greenlighter
So I had taken a break from HEAVY using for a couple years.. (not by choice) 2 months ago I started to get back into it. As an experienced user I knew I no longer had a tolerance built up anymore so my first time doing my main DOC(crystal) again I took it slow. After building up a small tolerance I didn't play it as safe. Well dope wasn't the only thing I had been using but at the time it was either this or that. Now I had been drinking when a friend called. He said he wanted me to "test" his new hook up since he knows I am good at classifying quality... so I did a pretty good amount. and it was very pure. There was my first mistake. Mixing the 2. Second mistake. Was snorting it because after years of snorting diff drugs I have started to develop "craters" in my nose. I was already well aware of this fact but didn't realize that with dope the crystals would settle in the "craters" and cause the "drip" to come late so I used more than what my actual tolerance was because I figured my tolerance must have been higher than I thought since I wasn't really feeling it. After a couple hours it hit me...HARD. and things started to appear like they were moving out of the corner of my eye. I kept hearing people talking that weren't really there. Kindve a inaudible conversation. I went home so I could chill out. But the hallucinations were getting worse and worse. So I smoked a few bowls of weed and the hallucinations calmed down a tiny bit. But it aloud me to fall asleep. When I woke up nothing seemed real but the hallucinations we're barely there. I do not snort things anymore with the exception of hot railing which does not have an effect on the forming holes. But I mainly smoke. Meth is no joke when it comes to eating the tissue in your nose. I'm only 19. If you snort a lot I recommend trying another way. Because if it gets too bad your nose can collapse. Not good. Bottom line. A little bit of weed saved me. The trip would have ended up very badly at the rate it was going.