Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methadone and lyrica combination? i utfse but didnt help

leigh12

Bluelighter
As the title says, im lookn for info/effects/good dosage (fun but safe) ,preferably from people who have experienced or been or are currently prescribed these two pharms.

im on 16ml of pure syrup , 80mg total of yellow sugar free methadone

and take around 225mg of lyrica , wich ive only been prescribed a week ago, so im pretty new to it.

and 30mg valium for breakfast.

any responses appreciated

cheers

-Roy

Hi Roy I have some experience with this combo I am on 72.5mgs methadone & 10mg Diazepam breakfast of champions hey and I used to be a heavy non prescribed xanax habit on and off anyway lost most of connects for xanax was at a friends place and she gave me a bottle of Lyrica 100mg capsules. So I did a bit of research for HR sake before gobbling the Lyrica to make sure it was not going to have adverse reactions with my done & diaz. I wouold take 1 to 2 capsules of Lyrica with my methadone hoping to get a sort of benzo high I didn't really find it recreational at all. It was good for some of my pain symptoms but the tollerance jumped extremely fast like dose would need to be doubled or trippled within a few days**(for me I don't recomend anyone else do this without having good knowledge of their tollerence esp since we are talking about a potentially deadly cocktail benzos + mdone kill far too many ppl every year despite all the warnings)*** so overall found it a fairly overhyped drug and have recently read some worring side effects possible neurotoxic ? idk

well i know its mainly scripted for nuropathic pain, thats why i have had it prescribed.

havent been able to to feel my arm for 8 months. n the only feeling i do get is burning hypersensitivity in my thumb.

IMG_20130424_105509.jpg

window incident ! had fun in hospital though. was a good start to my move to FNQ lol

iv been playing round with diff doses , nuthn massive. it cld be fun in medium dose with bit of benzo n a tinny.

but yeh i agree, its overated if ur lookin for something akin to the good non legal substances or a nice reputable pharm. it cld get pretty unpredictable i cld imagine.

it seems a dash of booze makes you very very chatty while on pregab. though overall id say this isnt a thing id take if i was leaving the house for a night out.
cld end up one of those "what did i do last night" nights .

had too many of them for one lifetime lol

i cldnt feel it making the done any more stronger tho with my normal daily dosing wich is good.

i didnt wanna be taking something thatd be makin me dopey EVERY single day.

yeah i just take lyrica with some beers sometimes and i like the effect. Its nothing major, pretty mellow, but i enjoy it. I only do it at home as well, wouldn't really want to do it out.

glad to say this is the one and only med (that iv tried) that actually has helped my forearm issues, the hypersensitivity is almost gone, like it doesnt feel like i scraping a razor across 3rd degree sunburn anymore like it used to. am upto 600mg daily now because of the rapid tolerance side of it.
got a pack of oc80's from a friend just for last resort emergency type shit. but havent needed to take any yet.
might boil one up new years day for the old come down tho ;)

Lucky that Lyrica is cheap now hey, I recall not too long ago (a couple of years or a bit more?) and it wasnt on the pbs and was fucking rip off expensive.

As the title says, im lookn for info/effects/good dosage (fun but safe) ,preferably from people who have experienced or been or are currently prescribed these two pharms.

im on 16ml of pure syrup , 80mg total of yellow sugar free methadone

and take around 225mg of lyrica , wich ive only been prescribed a week ago, so im pretty new to it.

and 30mg valium for breakfast.

any responses appreciated

cheers

-Roy
little late but

I often use lyrica to boost methadone and noticed that over 900mg lyrica should not be taken while methadone which is in my case 70mg
but all below that ⸸notice⸸ for me is fine
I dropped when I took over 900mg and 70mg methadone I woke up half body on the couch and half at ground and I were so out of it.
also got seizure after that my girlfriend said I didn't remember anything so be caReful
⸸ㄙसاـꪕغ