• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

METH ( While I was attempting to recrystallize 6 gram) some bizarre shit happened.

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
So I added to much ipa and I was burning it off ... It was boiling but I didn't think it was gonna cross any line yet. I mean I clearly had way to much ipa in there. 6 grams so I only need what 6 ml. I looked away for one second and it was a molecular change alright.... Check it out. Can anybody tell me if this is still meth. Is it okay to consume. Can anybody tell me what chemistry phenomenon took place.... And why?????

Last edited:
Your meth is still meth, it just lost its large crystalline form. If all the IPA is evaporated then it is safe to consume (at least, to the extent that consuming any form of meth is "safe").
That's the problem - what the fuck is in there. I think they hid it in glue. The last thing they need is something to make ir polymerize
. So unless you're an adhererdonerdost, dn't just guess or it could end in teears

In principle, if you dissolve something in a solvent, then remove the solvent via e.g. distillation, you are left with whatever you dissolved initially.

I can't actually see the image as imgur is over capacity atm but it's likely a white crusty residue which can be scraped up with a razor blade and used.

Also, dissolving meth in isopropanol, and boiling it off, will do nothing at all to change the purity of your product.