Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth + Promethazine

puddle.up

Bluelighter
Hey guys

Really basic question, I've searched around but can't find an answer specific to this.

I had a nice session on the glass BBQ this arvo, smoked about 3 points over 3-4 hours) I'm totally prepared to miss a nights sleep so I'm not hugely concerned, but I figured if I can get a few hours sleep later I might as well try.

I don't currently have access to any benzos, which is what I'd ordinarily use, and plus with random drug tests at work I can't take benzos anyway.
I've got some phenergan in the pantry, just wondering if anyone has tried using it to get some sleep/ease comedown after meth? I usually only use phennies to kill opiate itch and increase opiate high sedation, and I know they make you feel pretty groggy the next day if you take them for sleep, but that's not a concern either. Do you reckon it'll sedate me enough to get a couple of hours sleep? Or do you think the shards will keep my mind racing even after some phennies?

Any personal experiences would be good guys, if it is worth it I'll probly take a few of them, (75-100mg) in about 3 or 4 hours from now, but if you guys think it'd be pointless I'll just ride it out, no biggie :)

Thanks in advance :)

I don't see why promethazine shouldn't be able to help you sleep, it is a sedative after all. I believe it used to be used as an anti psychotic, the most effective drug I ever used for sleeping on meth is also an anti psychotic (seroquel). Not to say that just because one anti psychotic worked that another will, but given the fact promethazine has sedative effects it should help you sleep.

Did you end up trying any and if so how did it go?