• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth missed shot

thelung

Bluelighter
Hey there is a hot/warm compress followed by ice the best way to treat a missed shot of meth. No pain or any lumps. A bit of that rash that looks like a raised "map" is my only noticable symptom. I stopped Immediately so hardly any was pushed in but it was potent.

Hey buddy. You have the right idea with the compresses and topical treatments. There is not much you can do at this point other thane manage pain, if that is a problem and wait and watch. If the missed shot dissipates without consequence, then you're fine obviously, but if you develop and infection, you may need to seek medical attention. Methamphetamine is among the drugs that I would consider more "corrosive" than others. It seems to have a tendency to cause problems.

I would keep applying the compresses as needed, pop some Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or what have you for the pain and make sure to get it excised if it develops into something more serious, You will know if something is not right. If it doesn't start getting better within a matter of days, it might be a problem.

Keep us posted man. I don't want you to get hurt.