• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth made in a jar. Wtf?

SDforever420

Bluelighter
Never knew you could do this untill the other day. Only did 2 lines and it didnt have me bouncing off the walls or anything. More of a smooth high. Question is has anyone ever done this? How much worse is it for you then actually meth? I was informed on what was in it after i snorted it so if that makes a difference ask what they are. Thanks

really? no one? It was in a really big glass jar. Like the ones for giant pickles. They made it over night and it didnt have to be gased or anything. Just had to mix it up and let it sit over night then strained threw filters

i thought that was common for meth to be made in a jar but i guess im wrong. I really wouldnt know cuz im not planning on going anywhere near meth.

EDIT: Also I think i've seen some made in one of those big soda bottles.

sounds like the " one pot method" very dangerous concoction lol!!! dropping lithium into a bottle full of ether! if the meth wasnt too strong maybe it could have been an inhaler extraction? not sure how to do it though, i know vicks has changed its chemical in its inhalers so you cant do it, but i think there is still a brand out there that u can do it with.

You can make meth in a plastic water bottle; it's called shake n bake. Don't do it though since there is a very high chance of it exploiding in your face.

So run away next time? I was told it had lyric acid. some kind of camping fuel shit. Those pills the store always seems to be out of and i cant remember the last ingredient. This is what i always pictured the people in the UK snorting and thinkin its the real deal. Why would a tweaker make this stuff? Its no where near as good as shards.

^^ Ya i shoulda figured that one lol. But this person was makin it for themselves. I just dont get the point of even doin it. I mean i ate a buck double a half hour after i did it.

Dont they do this with batteries juice? Fuck, I wouldn't touch that shit.

^My point is that it's fucking nasty. However that doesn't mean that there's people that dont make it the proper way.

So run away next time? I was told it had lyric acid. some kind of camping fuel shit. Those pills the store always seems to be out of and i cant remember the last ingredient. This is what i always pictured the people in the UK snorting and thinkin its the real deal. Why would a tweaker make this stuff? Its no where near as good as shards.
Clearly they don't know what they're doing. It is possible to make superb quality meth, but they do sound like they have it completely figured out.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I was reading it and can't help but comment with the (not so) obvious answer:Based on your descriptions, what you probably saw was your friend recrystallizing some dope in a jar, which could have been for purity or to have the goods co-crystallize with some MSM. My bet's on the latter considering you didn't seem too impressed, but I wasn't there. They could just suck at purifying lol.Also, meth is meth, regardless of how it's cooked. Always remember, trash in = trash out. As long as all the ingredients are high quality it'll all be fine. I've had some shit made in a plastic gatorade bottle that'd knock your dick in the dirt. If nothing, nearly any dope can be salvaged with a good ole 'tone wash.One last thing, I've never heard of anybody cooking dope in a glass jar that they let simply freeze overnight. If it WAS a "one pot" method, they'd have certainly used a plastic bottle, which would allow for greater pressure build-up in the vessel itself (kinda necessary I believe). Everything you mentioned points at a simple re-crystallization. Hope this helps somebody~!

There's no description in the OP and I'm too lazy to search for it in the thread, but it most certainly is not synthesis but rather recrystallization if anything. Even with one-pot syntheses you need to purify your products 9 out of 10 times, otherwise you'll have reagents and/or byproducts still in the mix and I doubt any of the home cooks are skilled enough in synthesis that they can perform it perfecto. Also, water is rarely used as a solvent in organic synthesis because it's a pretty troublesome solvent to deal with and it is often too reactive. On the other hand, water is good for purification, which ideally you should do with your drugs.

I believe synthesis should be done by people who know what they're doing with correct equipment not amateurs in their kitchens. I find it inappropriate that drugs are made poorly and are often dirty. But maybe that's just because I have too much respect for both drugs and synthesis.