• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth laced with....

Come-on-man

Greenlighter
Ok I'm just confused and hoping that someone can help me out. Alright my buddy used meth for about 10 years but got clean 4 years ago. Ok so he had a little slip up an went on a run for about a week. But my question is, has the Cold changed in the 4 years that he's been clean that it causes different effects or is the crap he's got possibly laced with opiates/fentanyl? Cause he was also on opiates for years before he got on, an while he was on dope. So I know opiates cause smaller pupils, But this stuff he has gotten since his relapse has been causing him to have pinpoint pupils as if he was on boy or something like that. Haven't got bigger not one time. Says he is geeked but it feels different. But chalked that up to the time he has been with out it. I'm just sayin, it's like no matter the amount he uses, his pupils stay small, if not smaller than usual. Just hoping that someone can give me some sorta answer on this cause I can't make any sense of it.

I've just heard lately that there has been this "monster meth" that's laced but that just didn't really sound believable to me? I've ordered testers so I reckon he'll know for sure when I get them. Just wanted to ask here if maybe someone else has had a similar experience at any time.

Good for you for ordering test kits. The sad truth is that we don't do drug identification here. It's not because it is unimportant, it's just that there is no practical way for us to find out what is in the Methamphetamine. All I can say is that through the grapevine I have hear of Meth cut with depressants like Fentanyl, supposedly to get users hooked on both. I have no idea if this is true or not and I definitely do not know what is in your particular spreed.

Your best bet is doing the Fentanyl test. Kudos to tou for practicing Harm Reduction. I'm having thoughts that this maybe sould remain open. I can't deny that discussion concerning unkown Fentanyl in a drug is a big deal. I will leave this now, but we are only talking about experieces with potentially laced Meth. If you could give your very general region, that would be helpful.

Fentanyl test the most advisable first step thesedays I'd imagine, let's rule out the serious danger first

It's highly suspected that the apparent nosedive in meth quality over the last couple of years has direct correlation with the enormous new controls regarding the availability of pseudoephedrine which has led to vastly inferior precursors being used, so I've read from decent sources of information anyway

Reactions: CFC
It does sound like its got a fentanyl adulterant.

Not sure if any commonly used wash would get rid of i, fentanyl has not gone everywhere where I am yet maybe try searching for info on that and if it helps just do it anyway?

Unless you have got a trusted and reliable good friend who tests their gear to go to, dont bother . Theres too much fake shit and adulterated crap from idiots around who flog this shit to kids these days. It wasn't a problem years ago when people had decent networks, through mates of mates etc,.

The online vendor thing is never going to be as reliably good as good old fashioned through friends, networking doesn't seem to happen anymore so its inevitable drugs are turning into a cluster fuck.

Reactions: CFC
It's strange but I myself get pinpointed pupils as well. However, its only when I smoke it and the other ROAs don't seem to do it. I get a very sedated feel when smoking, where as nasal, oral and especially plugging I get really up. Also dilated pupils.

It's strange but I myself get pinpointed pupils as well. However, its only when I smoke it and the other ROAs don't seem to do it. I get a very sedated feel when smoking, where as nasal, oral and especially plugging I get really up. Also dilated pupils.

It could be you're just not suited to very rapidly increasing blood levels - smoking gets it into the system the fastest out of those ROAs, and too much adrenergic signalling/stimulation can actually sedate some people.