• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth induced psychosis never thought it would happened to me.

Slyppery gypsy

Greenlighter
Hey guys well this is my first post here so please move this post to the appropriate forum if need be.Iam a long time lurker and I am in desperate need of some help.I ve bin hitting the pipe pretty hard for the past 3 months usually 1-2 points a week..I know that's not a lot compared to some but I have a low tolerance to the gear and get completely fried off that amount.Now Ive witnessed a few of my friends completely wigg out but only after days upon days of using and this week it finally happened to me.i went to check my bank account after being on it for the night then all of a sudden I was dead set sure that someone had been stealing money out of my bank I then rang the bank and got all my cards cancelled and started to think that one of my fiends i mean friends had been using my card.I then started going through my account statements and was completely convinced that I was being stolen from.that's just the begining.Then I got the the idea that the police had been listening to my convos through my phone and all my messages and phone calls were being intercepted by the filth I have since got rid of my mobile phone and point blank refuse to use any mobile for converstaion I know wacked out right.Then after all that later on in the night I started to hear shit going on outside my house which made me think there were people in my yard trying to break in at this point I locked my self in my room with my rosco completely terrified that some one was trying to do a run in on me.the only reason I survived this is because I found some seroquel which put me out like a light thank god.Thankfully Im fine now and can see how crazy I had become hence my post here.so my question is is it the gear that caused this or is it time for me to completely stop using I guess I just answered my own question but i think if there's bad gear getting around it should be known.

Are you looking after your general well-being whilst your onnit and in between doses? Also those 1-2 points how long would they last you and the duration in which they keep you awake? Mixing anti psychotics with stimulants is also not a great idea.

Some people can be more prone to psychosis than others. Meth can cause this.

You say you have a low tolerance which would make you more susceptible to things like this.

I would have a long break if possible. It's very habit forming and I've witnessed a fair bit of pain caused by it. And it all started with amounts similar to what you mention.

It's a very addictive drug and can grab you by the balls at the best of times, making the worse of times unbearable.

Goodluck in your plight, and stay safe.

Haha I can relate so much to what ya experienced slyppery gypsy, thats a hardcore delusion u had right there :D.

It will only get worse if ya keep on going doing em hard stims like meth, mdpv etc, take a break like the poster above me say.

Generally no I don't look after myself like I won't eat for days even though all my gear is gone in 12 hours and I'll be awake at minimum 24 hours.I know it's not good to mix the two but I guess I was coming down and honestly if it hadn't been for the seroquel I think I'd be up on some pretty serious charges right now lol.I know I need to stop it's just crept up on me and I've become the crackhead I thought I'd never be.I don't know how to stop I mean I don't even like the shit every week I say never again but some how some way it finds me it's the devil manifested into smokeable evil rocks.I appreciate all the help and advice guys this website is just fantastic glad iam finally part of the crew:).

Last edited:
.i went to check my bank account after being on it for the night then all of a sudden I was dead set sure that someone had been stealing money out of my bank I then rang the bank and got all my cards cancelled and started to think that one of my fiends i mean friends had been using my card.I then started going through my account statements and was completely convinced that I was being stolen from.that's just the begining.Then I got the the idea that the police had been listening to my convos through my phone and all my messages and phone calls were being intercepted by the filth I have since got rid of my mobile phone and point blank refuse to use any mobile for converstaion I know wacked out right.Then after all that later on in the night I started to hear shit going on outside my house which made me think there were people in my yard trying to break in at this point I locked my self in my room with my rosco completely terrified that some one was trying to do a run in on me.the only reason I survived this is because I found some seroquel which put me out like a light thank god.Thankfully Im fine now and can see how crazy I had become hence my post here.so my question is is it the gear that caused this or is it time for me to completely stop using I guess I just answered my own question but i think if there's bad gear getting around it should be known.

It is the meth my friends. I know that is not the answer you want to hear. Let me guess, each time you discovered a new delusion, did it feel like a revelation that you just realized? Sort of like one of those light bulbs that go off on top of a cartoon character's head, when it has this bright idea? Look here, it is the meth and since you have now experienced psychosis, your brain will not forget. You have now created a pathway in your brain that will not leave. You always run the risk of psychosis on meth now and it can progressively get a lot worse. Watch it, it is not very fun. I advise you call it an experience and let it go.

Hey Slyppery gypsy, I also get mild psychosis.
I have been using meth for 2.5 years, only 1-3 points a weekend (similar to yourself).
In 2012 I used every weekend for 6-7 months. would get up for work at 5:30am friday and not sleep till 9pm sunday night.
I would get paranoid around my friends but nothing major happened. I used to hear noises and see shadows running past my bedroom window.
In 2013 I slowed down alot, Using maybe once a month and all that paranoia and visuals went away. (unless I smoke weed, its REALLY bad).
The occasional time it still happens I just think to myself its just your mind playing tricks.
As soon as I get to sleep and wake up I look back and think "gee im an idiot haha".

But yeah just try have a break from it, you said yourself its not that good. Apparantly snorting it doesnt fuck with your head as much(but less fun).

Stay the fuck away from seroquel aka quintiapine. Second take a long break from the shard. Third eat and drink well before during and after meth use even if it's just protein drinks or Poweraid/Gatoraid, something while high. As laugh mentioned sleep. Use benzo's much safer than anti-psychotics (even if Quintiapine is a distant kissing cousin of bennies). There are different levels of psychosis BTW the type in which you are aware (insight it's called and you sir have displayed insight) or unaware (insightless). Hypomania (elevated, fixated, pressured speech but still aware of reality/surroundings) and Hypermania (Your fucking gone man). With those parting thoughts good luck and best wishes. Doof queen sends a big sloppy kiss your way OP I'm sure. :)

P.S. What helps me is good food, drink, sleep and a big old bag of bennies, psychedelics, dissociatives and other assorted substances. Hell pretty much anything but meth, PV and other uppers.

There's two possibilities here:

- your psychotic experience was caused by your meth use, in which case continuing to use meth will probably mean you continue to have symptoms
- your psychotic experience was the result of an underlying mental illness, in which case meth might continue to trigger your symptoms unless you are very well stabilised on medication.

Unfortunately, there's no good news for people with psychotic symptoms who want to continue using meth. Whether the symptoms are caused by your meth use or not, meth is a known trigger for psychosis. No one is going to be able to assure you that you can keep using meth without it happening again.