• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth farts. Real or psychosis?

Meth farts, really stinky or psychosis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My friend says his meth farts smell like death farts. Do they really smell that bad? Or is his smell sense just way overactive? He can smell his pee from a mile away so I am guessing the latter.

Asking for a friend.
Meth farts are a real thing, and I'll explain why.

The action of methamphetamine on the body's digestive system is multiple , however, the two main things that happen are increased gastric acid production, and increased bile production.

There is a third action which is reducing the contractions of the intestines.

Now let's look at the affect of methamphetamine use on your diet.

Tweakers either don't eat, or eat shitty food.

Now combine shitty food, overproduction of stomach acid and bile, and the reduction of intestinal motility, and you have an environment where crappy food marinates in your intestines with extra gastric juice and bile acid.

This results in gas bubbles, burning noises, and all kinds of other shit in your intestines.

Since there's not a lot of real food in there, you don't really have to shit very often, but that nasty festering gas has to go somewhere and guess where it goes, out your ass or you burp some really disgusting shit.

Oh yeah, because your diet is crap, all of the good bacteria in your intestines are pretty much fucked up, that's why it smells like two rats eating a dead dog were playing a game in your ass when you fart.

Scientifically valid and correct and funny.

Meth farts are a real thing, and I'll explain why.

The action of methamphetamine on the body's digestive system is multiple , however, the two main things that happen are increased gastric acid production, and increased bile production.

There is a third action which is reducing the contractions of the intestines.

Now let's look at the affect of methamphetamine use on your diet.

Tweakers either don't eat, or eat shitty food.

Now combine shitty food, overproduction of stomach acid and bile, and the reduction of intestinal motility, and you have an environment where crappy food marinates in your intestines with extra gastric juice and bile acid.

This results in gas bubbles, burning noises, and all kinds of other shit in your intestines.

Since there's not a lot of real food in there, you don't really have to shit very often, but that nasty festering gas has to go somewhere and guess where it goes, out your ass or you burp some really disgusting shit.

Oh yeah, because your diet is crap, all of the good bacteria in your intestines are pretty much fucked up, that's why it smells like two rats eating a dead dog were playing a game in your ass when you fart.

Scientifically valid and correct and funny.
You have a gift for explaining in language that people understand. Years of teaching brought me to the realization that the best way to impress info on people is through shock & humour...

You have a gift for explaining in language that people understand. Years of teaching brought me to the realization that the best way to impress info on people is through shock & humour...
Thank you kind sir.

"Two rats eating a dead dog were playing a game in your ass" is one of my best lines ever.

I aim to please.

I'm not %100 sure what causes this, but based off of my knowledge of what happens to your body while on meth, I think malabsorption could have something to do with it or even be the main culprit. When you use meth, it hinders your body's ability to absorb the proper nutrients it needs even when you eat while it's still in your system. Basically things like fats that would normally be absorbed by your small intestine are not and it passes through the colon and you end up with the worst smelling shit that you could ever imagine being humanly possible. Also, given the fact that meth can temporarily paralyze your intestines, this seems like a sound assumption as the cause.
The norepinephrine cascade causes the extra release of a digestive enzyme. Actually it's a hormone that causes the pancreas and the gallbladder to release extra bile salts.

Bile salts and empty guts result in lots of dead bacteria and horrible horrible gas.

The norepinephrine cascade causes the extra release of a digestive enzyme. Actually it's a hormone that causes the pancreas and the gallbladder to release extra bile salts.

Bile salts and empty guts result in lots of dead bacteria and horrible horrible gas.
Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense. Literally the worst smelling gas possible 🤢 I wonder if there are any ways (aside from ya know just not taking meth) to counteract or prevent this process from occuring when you take meth. Not that it's necessarily a major hindrance on life unless you have so much that it's uncontrollable and no one can stand to be around you due to a neverending string of putrid farts lol.

Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense. Literally the worst smelling gas possible 🤢 I wonder if there are any ways (aside from ya know just not taking meth) to counteract or prevent this process from occuring when you take meth. Not that it's necessarily a major hindrance on life unless you have so much that it's uncontrollable and no one can stand to be around you due to a neverending string of putrid farts lol.
Eat a balanced diet and stay hydrated.

I think the main issue is bile salts and nothing to digest.

Eat a balanced diet and stay hydrated.

I think the main issue is bile salts and nothing to digest.

Its important not to let that happen even once because that nasty episode will hurt the microbiome I think, time ago I had a lot of gas because I was not eating and drinking anything with meth, so I had IBS like problems, and I was farting a lot when doing meth. After taking probiotics I got better. I stopped taking meth but if doing it again in the future, I will make sure to eat every 5 hours or so, and drinking lots of water. Maybe eating peanut butter sandwiches will make the job done. Yesterday I saw one friend who does meth, he was farting a lot xD.

My farts naturally smell like McDonald's sausage egg and cheese McMuffin's. Do I need to start using meth to remedy this situation or am I cursed with these delicious smelling breakfast sandwich farts forever? How much meth to find a balance between breakfast confection and rats eating dead dog?

Last edited:
My farts naturally smell like McDonald's sausage egg and cheese McMuffin's. Do I need to start using meth to remedy this situation or am I cursed with these delicious smelling breakfast sandwich farts forever? How much meth to find a balance between breakfast confection and rats eating dead dog?
Your egg farts smell good?
My lady(s) know my egg farts by bouquet.
Beans and eggs together in a day will keep you warm under the covers at night in the winter.