Meth - Experienced - My Love Hate Relationship With Tina

aspear68

Greenlighter
Substance: Methamphetamine Dose: 100-400mgs Repeated
ROA- Insufflated
Body Weight ?€“ 197lbs
5/1/2017

My Love Hate Relationship With Tina:

Let me first start off with some background information and setting of these experiences. I?€™m a 20 year old male, in great shape, and has a long history with using drugs, and with some developing a dependency too. I started with marijuana at the age of 14, and from there on I realize I found what I had been searching for my whole life, drugs, but not just drugs, a way to escape from reality. I?€™ve tried just about every street drugs and few RC?€™s ranging from marijuana, to psychedelics, opiates, stimulants, and so on. I?€™ve went to rehab multiple times once for k2 once for heroin and a few other times for several substances and also am diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and take Wellbutrin 300mg and Klonopin 1mg daily. I'm not new to the drug world, but what your about to read was and still is for me the most addictive substance I?€™ve ever came across.

My first experience with Crystal Meth was a little over a month and a half ago. I?€™ve always been a huge fan of stimulants mainly with Adderall and other pharmaceutical stimulants as I have social anxiety they?€™ve always allowed me to be a more open person. At that point I hadn?€™t touched any uppers in a long time close to a year even. I had just moved back to the city I grew up in after living in South Philly for a few months. I could only really score weed for a few weeks until a old friend of mine introduced me to his Dealer. Said persons mainly dealt Speed and 2mg Xanax bars. I bought a gram (Plus a few Xanax to sleep) for the comedown from him the first time which at least here is 80 dollars but I you?€™ve experienced this substance a gram is a good amount of ice. I imminently brought it home crushed up around 100-150mgs and proceeded to snort it with a Dollar bill. The burn from meth is brutal your eyes start running and everything but only lasts for a few seconds. And within about 10mins I was feeling it real strong and loving it. The closest thing I can compare it to is a very high dose of Adderall times 10. I fell in love right then and there.
Since that first time I would buy between a G and 2gs every few days, say once or twice a week. I would go on 2-3 day binges and eventually take a bunch of Xanax to finally sleep. Even after the binges I would still do a line or 2 before work since I work a very heavy labor job. For the first few weeks it was amazing, everything felt great in my life. Though my bank account kept getting lower and lower to the point that I spent about 2,ooo usd on crystal meth and Xanax and have almost nothing at this point. I get my paycheck on Thursdays and a few hours later I go and buy more Tina.
Though its only been about 2 months now I?€™ve been having terrible heart pains, have lost 41 pounds, and experience paranoia even when im not rushing on Tina. The days I don?€™t have the money for it im beyond depressed, I?€™ve depleted my dopamine to the point I just need a little line not to get high just to feel normal. I tell myself every time I cop this is it enjoy it and no more but that?€™s always a lie, I always go back to score more.
Will I actually stop? I don?€™t know its 2am and im high on it right now. Its all I think about, its all I want, and in my addicted mind its all I really need. I?€™ve beat heroin addiction before but for me that?€™s nothing compared to the pure euphoria, that rush and chill you get all through your body, and the duration is unbelievable. Tina really has me hooked and I believe for the long run. I now know why they call this drug the most addictive and euphoric drug on the planet, one more turns into 2 more and so on and so on.

Author- Alex Spear/aspear68

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_negative
exptype_addiction
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck mate, Sounds like you got plenty of work ahead.

Doesnt sound like you want to stop yet, not even slightly. Ice can be very addictive, do consider some breaks to allow yourself some repair.
At least ensure you drink decent amount of water every day and consume nutrients every day too. Blended vegie drinks, sustagen, anything you can make work.

Consuming food or nutrients and lots of water will help significantly if your binging and do oh so much harm.

Sorry i just realized this is trip reports. Not sure if harm minimisation comments are as warranted because the point is to write about experiences. Eitherway, my points stand or can be disregarded

Absolutely feel free to offer advice or respond to trip reports any way you want.

To the OP, heed the advice above. But yeah I think you've probably got a ways to go before you're ready to try stopping. Usually people hit rock bottom and then they either burn out entirely or start trying to get better. Meth is a really damaging drug for sure. My best friend since second grade is currently doing it a lot, he's lost like 100 pounds (he was overweight) and he has sores on his face and his teeth are all fucked up and he looks 10 years older, and it's only been maybe a year at most (not exactly sure when he started because he lives far away and I only see him around the holidays).