• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth cut w msm. Possible side effects, severe or mild, that are known. My entire stomach swole up tight and I itched all over for days.

Could it be serious?
Are you having any other symptoms? Dark urine? Changes in skin color?

Itching and swollen stomach could indicate a serious liver issue, or it could be nothing.

MSM is typically fairly inert, but there's no way to tell if that's actually what is in your meth unless you send it to a lab.

All I know about msm in meth is that you have a big chunk of crystal that looks like it would last all night but it bubbles up and disappears in 2 seconds.
I haven’t confirmed msm by any absolute means but from what I’ve gathered, that is thought to be an indication. I’m currently experiencing that from a sack that was pretty fire until this bowl. I vaped the tiny bits of the sack first with no real issues. But I did noticed slight gastric issues, slight headache and weak a few weak hits that I attributed to user error. I packed the slightly larger pebble shards and immediately noticed the bowl disappearing and weak hits followed by gastro issues such as painful bloating and a slight headache. I did get a slight, short rush but it diminished within 30min, unlike the tiny shards/shake which was strong with each hit(I would expect the opposite). I’ll add, the suspected msm hits are followed by cloudy thinking. Unlike the sharp, on demand, clear headed, excellent power of recollection that one would expect with good quality.

This is purely speculation, I won’t know without an accurate and efficacious identification method so just keep that in mind. Albeit the effects do align with the large amount of anecdotal data available. I ran into this a lot a few years ago, to the point where I just stopped altogether so it’s been a few years since my last run and this is the first sack I’ve picked up since. I’m worried the larger shards are going to be ineffective as well but we’ll see. Hope this helps

Relevant notes:
I don’t binge or take large doses. 2 good rips 1-2x/day. This keeps me under the euphoric state while still being an efficacious productivity tool (I rarely use it recreationally anymore).

I sleep every night for at least 8hrs (stimulants always made me sleepy including prescribed 20x ir adderall 3x/day. I was told that’s from having adhd, as stimulants effectively work as downers by my doctor). Interestingly, adderal made me feel more centered and at peace I’ve ever felt sober. A true sense of calmness/peace of mind and body. Something I hadn’t felt before.

I eat regularly, only slightly less than normal sometimes.

I’m drinking 1/2 - 1 gal a day.

Vitamins and supplements daily

I haven’t confirmed msm by any absolute means but from what I’ve gathered, that is thought to be an indication. I’m currently experiencing that from a sack that was pretty fire until this bowl. I vaped the tiny bits of the sack first with no real issues. But I did noticed slight gastric issues, slight headache and weak a few weak hits that I attributed to user error. I packed the slightly larger pebble shards and immediately noticed the bowl disappearing and weak hits followed by gastro issues such as painful bloating and a slight headache. I did get a slight, short rush but it diminished within 30min, unlike the tiny shards/shake which was strong with each hit(I would expect the opposite). I’ll add, the suspected msm hits are followed by cloudy thinking. Unlike the sharp, on demand, clear headed, excellent power of recollection that one would expect with good quality.

This is purely speculation, I won’t know without an accurate and efficacious identification method so just keep that in mind. Albeit the effects do align with the large amount of anecdotal data available. I ran into this a lot a few years ago, to the point where I just stopped altogether so it’s been a few years since my last run and this is the first sack I’ve picked up since. I’m worried the larger shards are going to be ineffective as well but we’ll see. Hope this helps

Relevant notes:
I don’t binge or take large doses. 2 good rips 1-2x/day. This keeps me under the euphoric state while still being an efficacious productivity tool (I rarely use it recreationally anymore).

I sleep every night for at least 8hrs (stimulants always made me sleepy including prescribed 20x ir adderall 3x/day. I was told that’s from having adhd, as stimulants effectively work as downers by my doctor). Interestingly, adderal made me feel more centered and at peace I’ve ever felt sober. A true sense of calmness/peace of mind and body. Something I hadn’t felt before.

I eat regularly, only slightly less than normal sometimes.

I’m drinking 1/2 - 1 gal a day.

Vitamins and supplements daily
Bro I eat about an eight ball of MSM almost every day and I put a couple shards in my bowls too, about 5% maybe 10%. Snorting it is a problem it will crystalize in your follicles and you gotta dig it out and it will give you a wicked sinus headache but from what I know about the stuff it's pretty safe to ingest unless ur allergic or sumin. Plus when you cut with it you're bringing sulphur with the drugs and that keeps the demons at bay. It helps carry things through your system too so it'll boost the buzz at first but this also increases your tolerance more rapidly. It's good for your skin too kinda counteracts what the speed does

When I started, someone told me the stuff will turn to crystals and come out of your pours. So, that's MSM not meth? Interesting.
Bro I eat about an eight ball of MSM almost every day and I put a couple shards in my bowls too, about 5% maybe 10%. Snorting it is a problem it will crystalize in your follicles and you gotta dig it out and it will give you a wicked sinus headache but from what I know about the stuff it's pretty safe to ingest unless ur allergic or sumin. Plus when you cut with it you're bringing sulphur with the drugs and that keeps the demons at bay. It helps carry things through your system too so it'll boost the buzz at first but this also increases your tolerance more rapidly. It's good for your skin too kinda counteracts what the speed does