• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and Poppers

You could die walking across a residential side street. It's important to be a bit more specific when asking these types of questions. Methamphetamine is a powerful and addictive stimulant that can kill even a healthy person. Street drugs (anything not produced in a highly controlled pharmaceutical laboratory) are a gamble, and you can't really know what you are getting. It could be adulterated with innocuous substances, or extremely dangerous ones. I am glad that today, many recreational users are testing their drugs with reagent kits to lessen the chance of ingesting something different that what they intended to buy. This does not mean that these drugs are safe. While pure methamphetamine is still produced and sold legally as an Rx in the US, it is not common, and the tablets are a much lower dose that most recreational users take. Street meth can contain toxic by products, and itself is neurotoxic. Poppers are inhalant drugs that can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure, and can affect the production of natural substances in the blood. While Amyl Nitrate is now considered "safe" for use and sold OTC, sex store poppers are still a gamble, and have been linked to sudden deaths. When you take these drugs by themselves or together, you take on risk. Every drug has risk, and it is up to us to decide if taking on this risk is worth the reward the drug provides. I suggest you educate yourself further before deciding to use. If you are gonna use, you can at least minimize risks through certain behaviors (like testing your drugs) Risk often goes way up when using more than one drug at a time, especially if they are random street drugs or unregulated inhalants. Good luck.

Can you die from the mix yes. But with that being said it's a pretty popular cocktail in the gay meth community. In my experience it's basically impossible to die from meth, hell it's probably prevented me from dying on a few occasions when speedballing. Poppers are trash tho I don't see the appeal tbh