• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth and heron experience for the first time

Thatwasbad

Greenlighter
Ok so this is going to sound pretty dumb . I use to be a pretty heavy coke user but I've been clean from that for 2 months . Last night I was at a party and my friend had meth. I've never tried it before but I was really drunk so I snorted 2 really small lines around 2:30am or 3am we were uo swimmin in the river and my friend couldn't get more meth so he got heron which also was first time. I did less then half of a 30 bag around 2:00pm I snorted it, i became sick and threw up and im still throwin up now and its 8:00pm I haven't really had any bad come downs yet. Just throwing up and my heart racing . I also wanna know if I can take like a allergy pill to make me sleepy. I'm kinda freaking out so could somebody help me out !

Last edited:
Take valerian its a natural herb Just take 2x the regular dose, avoid anything else as it will react with the heroin and meth. Or smoke any indica strain

-Make a hot chamomile or green tea (no caffeine) and brew with a chunk of ginger in it as this should help you not be sick and will not react.