Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth After Local Anesthesia?

Theone88

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

This is my first post! :)

I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this but I'm in Australia and I haven't been able to find an answer to this specific question. I have a procedure planned for tomorrow (flexible cystoscopy) to basically see if I have cancer or not (fingers crossed)

At any rate, I was planning on celebrating afterwards with some meth, haven't had any in months. I was told I would be given some local anesthesia, wasn't told whether it was a gel or an injection but was wondering if there would be any adverse reactions? Will waiting a few hours be enough?

Any answers will be appreciated!

Thanks guys

I don't know about interractions, but i imagine that meth would inhibit your body's ability to heal from the procedure, if it causes any tissue damage.
If i were i would also be mindful of the mental/psychological impact of taking methamphetamine while waiting to hear the results of your test.
Sounds like a potentially anxious mindfuck to me, meth or not.

Take care, all the best - and welcome to bluelight :)

Thanks mate! I should probably also mention that I'm on cymbalta as well (anti-depressants) but have used that with meth with no issues

The tissue taking a bit longer to heal doesn't really phase me. With the psychology point of view, unless I take a lot of meth. I find myself more easily to let my mind carefree while on meth. I'd worry more sober lol I just basically wanna know if the combination is deadly. I've read about how it's not ideal to use BEFORE having anesthesia as it means they will have to use more to counter the effects of the meth, but haven't really found any info for after having anesthesia, and local anesthesia at that.