Metaphysical Transformation HAS MOVED

omniplex

Bluelighter
Yo PA peeps. I just got word from the guys that are throwing this party that it is no longer at the ice arena. They said that there is way to many people coming for the ice arena so they wanted something that could hold more people. They are trying to keep it on the downlow so they really did not say where it is going to be. They only said that it is somewhere near Ross Park Mall. Guess we are going to have to wait and call the hotline. They did say that this place can hold like 5000 peeps! lets hope so.
Can't wait to see everybody. 2 days and counting. Let me know about any meet-ups.
Also X files are making their much anticipated return. yehaw
oMni

Onmi,
Me,Glittergirl,Egotrip,PizzaGuy,Rollo, Rolling lady and some other friends are all coming we should plan to meet somewhere. If you want to hang out before (pizzaguy is not 21) let me know if not lets plan on meeting at the water vendor at say midnight? Let me know. Also keep us posted as to where it is. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller