• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone vs mdma differences

meph makes me dance like a nutcase and talk at random bollocks at 90mph to randoms. but they seem to like it as i get into the most deepest long conversations ever. re-dose and repeat

Haha I have been mid conversation in IM with people and the Meph hour runs out and I have to tell them i'll be right back before I can continue on with the same utmost Meph induced intensity that I was telling the story before. :) Meph puts forth the most awesome storytelling I know :).

You fiend for this shit (meph) like a motherfucker. It's more habit-forming, more unhealthy (most likely), less serotonergic, easier to dose more frequently.

I enjoy the vulgar language. Like talkin' colloquially about cock 'n' bull. A true "Ball Buster".
Also, Phuckin can't stand asses who try to sound haughty, using words like "colloquial" & "haughty". Raggot Snarf Cumps! ...go rail Papa Smurf's ass lint, suckas'.
I took Ecstsy, Old skool, in 1998 at a friend's beachhouse (FL) one Friday nite.. Totally unexpected, I was handed (grade A) (single) dose of MDMA which deflowered me later that night: my first time. Heavy euporia came in 'Waves', peaks were pure Holy Grail, but the ebbs left you like, fuck no!... Wilson??!, Wiiiiilllsuun!!
Also, no 'lucinations, just going from very cold to very warm, back 'n' forth. I also was ready to hump the couch. Summary: Real horny, episodic cold/warm with acute euphoria waves breaking Intensely ('bout 10 sec.lasting then receding). Moreover, no bad comedown.
No desire to start breakDancing either. Just wante some 'motion o' the ocean'. Since Everyone is high (others on ecstacy were also smoking Chronic/Bud, and other Pills). I thought about goin' into the the ecstasy KingPin guy's room, throwing him out and 'Bumpin' Uglies' with 'His' girl! (I was a big muscled up weightlifing maniac, Buff as hell. I could have broken this Plug Ugly's bones with a simple butt clench; (rhetorically speaking).
I would have made him hold the camcorder as his girlfriend and I violently indulged each other, humpin' like a pair of minks. That Muthaphucka would've needed a Shrink for his crippling, lifelong PTSD after that!!

Damn!,.. just one pill (1998) of Ecstacy. it was pretty ok! ... , I wonder how 'Ecstasy' has evolved?
Only a few years ago, Eight to Ten TOTAL Drugs existed in DEA's Controlled Substances Act, SCHEDULE I.(THE "SHIT LIST").
Now there are what: about 720,824,217 Drugs of Abuse Without Medical Benefit Listed as Schedule I? Not quite YET? ..but Close right. OK gotchya.
Thanks Cuz

"Let the Thing be Pressed",
(Abe Lincoln to Gen. Grant, March, 1865).
SPQR SFFS:\

Last edited:
i did some meph last night, was fucking awesome. everything looked so much better, everyone dancing, the lights. brilliant. my mate has black hair with blue bits in it, i remember being fascinated with her hair and how good the blue looked on the dance floor. my jaw is killing me today from clenching so much

Fenproporex?! (20mg)

was that on mdma? It is certainly way more psychedelic than mephedrone, I many times would get that feeling of novelty around me or find myself looking at the scenery with amazement. I don't remember thinking about cartoons, though. I remember a guy once said that when he took a lot of pills (it was like 6, I think) he felt like he was disappearing.
Also girls look so hot when I'm on E, usually by the end of the peak. I would eventually get a similar effect on fenproporex, though weaker, but mephedrone never did much of that to me.

oY!
Just curious regarding you're mentioning, 'Fenproporex' (Perphoxene, 20mg; Diazepam 6mg) often available in extended release (prolonged) capsules.
This drug is an anorexigenic (stimulant) purportedly metabolized into an amphetamine metabolite (maybe) and used for appetite control. However, it has been widely withdrawn from many countries due to problems with Abuse.
Although it never has been FDA approved in the U.S. due to lack of efficacy & lack of safety data/effects; it is available in some South American countries such as Brazil, and also in Mexico. It is a near universally BANNED substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
[WIKIPEDIA]
Is there anything particular or special about fenproporex??:\

hi. I have been having a really hard time enjoying life lately. these days, it has even been hard to smile or laugh. at this point, all i really want is something that will get me high. but not something that will kill me. i would also like to know how much to take, so i dont overdose thanks. btw, im 15 years old.