• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mephedrone (2g) - Semi-experienced - Flight to Ibiza, please.

zooms

Bluelighter
I bet you all thought I was going to tell you about what I got up to on a flight to Ibiza haha, but you'll realise what I`m talking about later.

Little bit of background. I've taken Mephedrone like 5-6 times before, with the last time being yesterday, and the time before that like 4 days ago. I know I should have left it longer, but I`m not going to lay off it for a few months anyway. I've given a different approach to my report, a more 'story like' writing.

I was at work wednesday night, 12 hour shift from 7pm-7am thursday morning. So when I got back from work, I was already falling asleep. Last night, after I had been awake for 25hours or so, and had taken roughly 1.5g of Mephedrone, I started hallucinating, which eventually got worse.... and by the time I had hit the 2g mark, and had been awake for like 30 hours or so, I was tripping balls.

My whole neighbourhood was orange. There were streetlights, so naturally itd look a little like this anyway but, obviously the Mephedrone was making that more advanced.... a lot more advanced. It was genuinely as if I was wearing orange sunshades, even my room was orange. Fuck, even my Facebook page was orange, I was actually convinced I had changed some colour settings and just forgot about it.

Along with that were pretty crazy visuals of people in windows. Pointing at me, waving at me, sticking there thumb up at me. I was sticking my thumb back up, and they were smiling. Then I started to question whether they'd react to something I'd do. So I stuck my finger up at them, and they'd put their hands by their side, and scrunch there faces up as if they was angry, but it didn't phase/bother/scare me. I understand this was not a clever thing to do, it was just the only thing I could think of.

The massive visuals came when I hit peak at around midnight. Where I stood at my window, baffled and fascinated, for close to 2 hours. I can't say where these visiuals came from but, looking at the place right now, where I saw them, they were clearly not brought on by a specific shape etc, they came out of nowhere.

So basically, all of a sudden, I saw an aeroplane in somebodies front yard. An aeroplane? Like wtf. Then it started turning, REAL slowly, on the spot. Like, it made probably 2 turns in 2 hours... from what I saw. Then all of a sudden, almost within the blink of an eye, there were vehicles blocking off my road, some of them vehicles you get at airports, stewards all over the place, and offices..... my neighbourhood had turned into a bloody airport! At the time, I wasn't surprised. I kinda expected visuals, though not as extensive as these. As I kept staring, my visuals were getting more advanced. As in, it was looking more like an airport by the minute. My eyes couldnt take it anymore, not because I was scared, just because i was destroyed. Lack of sleep, 2g gone etcetc. I then lay down, starred at my ceiling for roughly 30minutes, and fell asleep.

I know it's been my second report within a week but, I just wanted to share how hallugenogenic last night was. Also, it happened in the time frame I have written it in, just didnt want to bore you with my 'I was sitting there feeling good' stuff before visuals started. Thanks a lot for reading, hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
It was, for some reason I used the word Molly in there, apologies, and edited.

oh its all good :) i just me some red monkeys triple stacks im about to do! i havent rolled this year yet so i should be in for a wild ride tonight!

ouchhhhhhhhh, indeed dude! Throw a report up after, will be nice to hear about it ;D

oh forsure forsure i will indeed im going to the sports bar tonight to go watch the basketball game rollin balls!!

Is that a nice way of saying I`m fucked up? Haha. Nah but seriously, it actually seemed a bit weird compared to the stuff I usually get. Maybe this was like real pure or something but, its overall effects seemed heightened when compared to usual.

Are there any reports or such with people mixing any sort of hallucinogenics with the Meph? Or would this just not happen? It makes no sense but, neither does what I saw.

Last edited:
Take it as you will (how does one define 'fucked up'?), but I do find your reports on this substance to be quite profound.