• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

mecka simons and marquis test with interesting results -- 2c-b maybe? help

bleedingheartcommie

Bluelighter
testing a substance originally labeled "moon rocks" (a very pure form of mdxx), clearly turned out to be something different. I believe it is most likely 2cb as it was originally sold to me as mda.

the tests...
--mecke reagent results--
originally turned yellow, suggesting dxm.... then after 20 to 25 seconds turned dark red with a purple tint, suggesting 2ct-7

conclusion.
-this is not mda mdma or mde
-because of trip reports from others who have tried it, i seriously doubt that it has a significant amount of dxm as it is not sedating.
-though the reaction was late for 2ct-7, I think it is most probably in the 2c-x family of research chems

--Simon's reagent results--
originally did not change colors...mostly clear, however after about 20 seconds there was a very light blue portion(30% or so) of the mostly clear mixture

conclusion.
-not mda mdma , but mde..? most likely not also

--Marquis reagent results--
light yellow to dark yellow

conclusion
- 2cb

I will test it again to confirm but am wondering if this is for sure 2c-b or some other research chem. is there a way to tell the difference between the different 2c-whatevers? I do think it is more than likely 2cb as others have reported it lasting 6 or so hours, coming on slower than x, and the fact that so many people have taken it and though it was just really clean mda as they were told it was. It's consistency is hexagon shaped shards.

any and all help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

bhc

BUMP bkmdma

so i was recently told that the substance in question was bkmdma

does this make any sense to anyone out there?

^ Yeah, deff not 2C-B. 2C-xs will turn green usually, with a flash of yellow first though.

Yellow is almost always a cathinone like methylone and such

so "bubbles" is probably not what it was as well?

I mean... I'm pretty avid on knowing what goes in my body, so I'll probably just throw it away... I just feel kind of obligated to find out what we're dealing with here so people up the line will at least know.

any and all further advice would be awesome!

Thx folley

BHC

so.... what I am hearing from others is that it is the "4th type of methylone"

- what would that be?

chemically ?

thx

so.... what I am hearing from others is that it is the "4th type of methylone"

- what would that be?

chemically ?

thx

Most likely something like Ethylone or Butylone or another analogue, not worth anyones time IMO.

The fizzing/bubbles mean nothing, just that the chemical being tested is an HCL salt, which is basically every chemical out there.