• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDxx) + (Salvia) + (Mushrooms) - First Time - The Fuck?

zaggy

Bluelighter
I'm going to try and make this as short as possible, just because I think it would be best that way, and also because I feel that no matter how much I elaborate it would still be missing much. This was about half a year ago, and the last time I used E.

Also, this is my first trip repoooort.

Before you read this - I would not recommend combining Salvia with MDxx to anyone. It is extremely bizarre, has no synergy, and does not work with the opposing forces of an organic plant spirit and the forceful nature of this chemical. I did it purely "just to see" what it was like. I had done MDxx a little over a dozen times prior to this experience, and at least 9 strong salvia experiences on top of I what I estimate to be my 15 times smoking it.

So the night started with sitting at the table and washing two bomb ecstasy pills down, one Orange Mickey Mouse and one Blue Mickey Mouse, tested MDxx, and notorious rep around California, some even going as far to say they exceed Pokeballs in quality.

Anyways, they go down the hatch. About 30-45 minutes away from the peak, and pretty high, I tell B to load a hit of potent 10x organic salvia for me because my depth perception was utterly fucked up. He was not very experienced with Salvia or measuring a dose, and loaded a decent bowl. I hit the biggest rip I've taken of that specific salvia and stopped before I annihilated the bowl and went comatose from such a massive dose. Before I knew it, the bizarre inflated feeling of salvia filled my head, everything in my field of vision started to take on a warm colored pencil quality as it all curved to the right and merged into each other, and disappeared. At this point I was lying down closing my eyes. The salvia completely overpowered the MDMA, though I do believe the MDMA had a grounding effect that reduced the intensity of the salvia.

Instead of the typical death of "I" and every concept of the existence of every thing, and of existence itself, as you are either being blown through different dimensions at the speed of light, or being visited by sentient beings, I was simply visited by Lady Salvia herself. She appeared in a simple form, with sage leaf limbs coming from her sage leaf body, though the leaves were more similar to non psychoactive salvias. She said:

"I cannot work on you with this other molecule in your brain; I need an environment pure of other workers— However, I bless you, your life, and your roll!"

I was back but still high on the salvia.

B: "Are you okay?"

Me: [long pause] "...No!"

It eventually wore off. It was either the E or me, but I was really ballsy that night and when the salvia wore off, here was me:

"I'm going to eat a bit of shrooms! I'm going to hippie flip! This is destiny, let me do it!"

After arguing and arguing, I convinced him, as such is the nature of E, to let me take some of my mushrooms. Not a huge mistake, but not perfect either.

We went on a walk. The E was almost in full force. Which was crazy, because I was already off my nuts. I was in silky smooth pajama pants, and no jacket. It was breezy (and B said very cold). When no one was around I couldn't control..err..touching myself through the PJs. Someone biked past and I didn't realize, quickly drew away, and looked at them with gleaming saucer eyes. I peaked when we arrived at the nearby school. No visual or mental activity from the mushrooms yet.

But. This. Fucking. Roll... This roll was a 6. Hour. Body. Orgasm. Better. Then. An Actual. Orgasm. It made me groan like a girl. AHHHHHHHH. Thizz face to the max. Deep hyperventilating. It was like every cell in my body was an eye, and they were all opening for the first time, all at once. My jaw was locked outwards. B took some of the funniest videos ever, and said he's never seen anyone roll so hard.

Me: "AAAAHHHH!!! .. Uuuuhnhnnouakgwdfyuhkjsdk,.hdskgb AAAUANNNGGGGH!!! [deep hyperventilating] aaAHAHHHHHHHHH!!!... [puts on chapstick in super slow motion]"

..This doesn't even do justice to the noises I was making and the faces and things I was doing..Even put my face on the wet cold ground and my ..uh third leg to a cold pole and ground.. To this day I will still verify it not as cold and unpleasant, but the best feeling in the world.

When the E wore off, the mushrooms took hold. This was my first time doing the combination, and I would have rather taken both at the same time. For me, the comedown of the E and the mushrooms didn't mix too well, contrary to what some people say about the mushrooms bringing the high back, and to a whole new level.

There were beautiful drifting colorful lines and circles coming from the moon, and a whole array of other drifting and flying designs all over the sky. I can't describe visuals too well.

But then it was time to go back home. At one point I raced B. I have no idea how I could ever run that fast again.

At this point I think I took a benzo because I was in a kind of dream like state between a sacred mushroom trip, and the "aaahhh" of a clean comedown. I needed to sleep.

Conclusion: Salvia and MDxx is a NO in my book! Salvia is best enjoyed....err. experienced by itself. The shrooms were okay, but not necessary. I don't think I'll be doing enough MDxx in the future to do more combinations. I haven't used E in 6 months so far. Probably gonna go a bit longer.

I'm at a point where I really want to try some new drugs! 2C-B and/or DMT, come to papa!

Last edited:
Entertaining report -- I love the title =D

Also I'd agree, MDxx and salvia are probably best if they don't meet ;)

I wrote a trip report a few years ago on how MDMA makes the Salvia experience more enjoyable and how in combo you almost learn something from the Salvia for once.
Good report :)

Thanks, guys :)

I wrote a trip report a few years ago on how MDMA makes the Salvia experience more enjoyable and how in combo you almost learn something from the Salvia for once.

I think I read your report on Erowid or on here a while back :)

The MDxx seemed to retain the majority of my ego for the salvia trip, while still sending me pretty far out, leading me to think it can be good for grounding. But I didn't see this effect as a plus because A) it didn't make that much of a positive difference, and B) Not worth taking ecstasy just to smoke salvia because of the hangover. Plus Lady Salvia told me she couldn't work with the molecule, and why not go for a full on salvia trip without something to mute it?

I've found salvia subjectively varies a ton from person to person, more so than other psychedelics. I'd enjoy posting a trip report about my experiences with that unique herb. For me I find that despite the lack of intellectual learning, I learn experientially instead— the experience itself is enough. Something's changed deep inside, and you don't know quite what, but all you know is that something happened, and something was learned whether you can even consciously intellectualize it or not.

Who knows, maybe it's just an effect of expanding your consciousness thaaaaaaaaatt faaaaaarrrr.

The same gram of 10x salvia that I smoked from in this report is still here. It's been lying around for a year, and the vial looks full. The awesome power of salvia. xD

Last edited:

Sounds interesting, do you remember the title of it?

I would love to read it ;)