Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) - New Experience

DextroKid

Greenlighter
Acquired some MDPV from a trusted vendor, off white clumpy powder resembling flour.

Insufflated 10 mg.
T: 10 min- Nothing as of yet. Some feeling of stomach jitters like I get when on amphetamine, but may just be the cheap microwave meatloaf I had for lunch.
T: 30 min- Very slight stimulation, something akin to a smoother version of Methylphenidate (Ritalin).
T: 1 hr- Not impressed. I redose, insufflating another 10 mg.
T: 1hr 10min- Feeling a bit more stimulation now, but there is no euphoria to speak of. Clarity of thought is good I suppose, although this drug seems quite boring to me recreationally. Maybe useful as an ADD/ADHD med though.
T: 5hr - Boring chemical that lacks substance. I have since redosed twice with 10 mg each time. Speedy reminiscent of a cleaner version of ritalin. Won't be trying this one again. No horrible side effects or anything, just some minor jaw clenching, back and muscle soreness. Standard stimulant side effects for me, just no euphoria to speak of.

Ok, I am back to edit this with more details.
T: 10hr? - Redosed twice for some odd reason. 2 decent keybumps this time, I didn't bpther to weigh at this point, but I would guess the bumps were both each around 10-15mg apiece. I really have had no reason to continue with this stuff so far, but being very well accustomed to all variety of stims, I figure why not bump up dosage and see if I can detect anything positive from a higher dose.
So, after those kicked in about 30 minutes ago, I will say that I finally have pretty pronounced physical stimulation, though there is still no euphoria to speak of. Definitely amped up though, but stomach is in knots. So, after multiple redosings, I still find this chem quite dull in comparison to amphetamine/meth/coke. Really feels like a cleaner version of ritalin, that is the best way I can describe it. Not too impressed. I can most surely see that this stuff is potent enough at least to keep you awake for a few days, but without any euphoria I don't see the point.

:|

I am not quite sure if this would be considered an incomplete report or not, but I am so uninterested and bored with this chem, I am not going to spend any more time writing of it.

Last edited:
It took me quite some time until i was able to enjoy th effects of mdpv.
Then i loved it a bit too much for ~ 2 months.=D

So it might take a few sessions to get you to like this stuff.