Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV, 10mg several times) Nice

spaceroach

Bluelighter
I just want to preface this that this current session begins at the tail end of an amazing candyflip. I got about 3 hours sleep when the acid was ramping down, (yes, I can sleep on acid), when I woke up I still had a shine and felt well rested and cheerful (in the morning? I must be on drugs). I had a coffee, a shower, a smoke, and checked the mail (this was yesterday morning).

Ooooh snap! A "letter" from my vendor in my mailbox! I happy-danced my way back up the stairs, opening it. 1 gram of MDPV. I'd had MDPV before, I'd tried a wee (5mg) bump or two, then *lost* the rest of it at work... and I enjoyed it enough that I made the first order of business to order this one. Which brings us to this particular bag, which I hope I don't misplace. It's about 11am when...

T + 0:00 : Weighed out a very approximate 10mg, up the nostril it goes. Fucking ouch. Feels like some broken glass inside my sinuses caught fire. The pain fades. Drip tastes like shit, nose running like mad.

T + 0:30: Yup, I am mildly stoned. It's subtle, but it's there. Weigh, re-dose 10mg. Again with the pain.

T + 1:00: Chain smoking is really great. Also, my mouth feels like I've been chewing razor blades. I must have chewed up my mouth some awful last night what with the candyflipping. (Note: I think the acid had just worn off completely by this point, as well as its analgesic effect. From this point forward, and even as I write this, I am acutely aware of discomfort in my mouth.)

t+ 1:15: It's redose time! This looks sorta like 10mg. Close enough.

t+ 2:00 I am trying to achieve the euphoric effects touted by users of this stuff. I haven't noticed anything spectacular as of yet. Feels like I shared a small line of shitty coke with a friend, there is an almost imperceptible *something* there. Also, It looks like tolerance is rearing its ugly head here. I made a line that approximates, in my perception (jesus I need a better scale), 12-15mg. Could be as much as 20 for all I know. It hurt like I imagine 20mg would, but I'll keep telling myself it was 15mg. Damn that hurts.

t+ 2;20 A little more *up* than before. Definitely cokey, without the numbness that would make this session much less difficult/painful. I am noticing casually my blood pressure feels increased significantly (didn't measure but it feels that way), heart rate has increased a little too. Some grinding is going on in my already battered mouth, saliva feels thinner & kind of irritating.

t+ 3:00 I'm noticing that the euphoric effects start fading almost as fast as they come on. A quick ~15mg redose and off to work.

t+ 12;00 work was somewhat unpleasant. I had no gum, and ended up chewing a pencil eraser to combat the bruxism. I may be pooping tiny bits of pink rubber tomorrow, I sure hope I remember why. This stimulant sucks for physical labor: should I exert myelf in the least my heart pounds like crazy, and it feels like I'm wearing a parka for all I'm sweating. I mean, I felt *hot*. In the course of 8 hours I drank about 5 liters of water. I redosed 2x, 15mg (approx?) about 3 hours apart. Each time, euphoria was gone within 45 minutes. By the end of the shift I felt overstimulated (no duh! Today you took over 100mg of a stimulant active at under 5mg!) to the point where I thought I might turn green, huge, and start humping a mailbox (damn, I'd almost forgotten how horny I was!). Anyways, It's nearly bedtime and of course I don't feel even remotely like sleeping. So I keep busy, doing nothing.

I watch TV. I smoke. I browse internets and pick at this delicious coffee cake I have no desire to eat. I smoke a bowl. What I do not do, I do not, DO NOT, redose any more today. I'd like to, but I need to sleep this morning as I have to be at work in 7 hours and I'd rather like a nap before I go. It might not happen. Though I can sense the fatigue of having slept 3 hours out of the last 48, it's more of a subtle caress at the corners of my psyche than the usual "BRAIN SHUTTING DOWN IN T MINUS" kind of tiredness I'm accustomed to. This is a very effective stimulant, I guess as long as you don't need to work with your body. My mind is surprisingly clear, all things considered.

I intend to slowly, gradually, push forward with this substance to the point where i can get a pleasant high without crossing the line. The trouble is, as a great man once noted, you don't know where the line is until you've crossed it. Dosing with this substance is an issue for me. Because of the low, low dosages and the trickiness of measuring them out with a crappy scale, and the dramatic speed with with tolerance builds, finding that sweet spot will be difficult...

With MDPV I would always love the first high...so clean and energetic and it leaves your mind intact unlike entactogens. The problem is I always forget that by doing more pv it will turn into a disaster instead of getting me high again. If you can find that line and not cross it more power to you...I just couldn't do it.
Cool report :)

Update.

Sleep didn't occur, somebody thought it was a good day to mow his lawn while the upstairs neighbor has a bunch of hyperactive children, or possibly dwarves, running around.

This time around (and 5+ hours since last redose) I increased the dosage to ~25mg, snorted. Went in, it had the usual effect. I waited two hours and tried again (10 minutes ago), same dosage.

Nice.

I wouldn't say I'm insanely high, but I'm definitely at a 6 or so. Feeling pretty cheerful again. My chewing of my own mouth has actually become less severe somehow; also I'd gone to the corner store earlier and bought some throat lozenges and chewing gum. Thankfully I managed to eat a piece of toast before doing this; the very thought of food disgusts me.

The usual side effects are there too, I feel very warm.

I don't know if I got a shitty batch of PV and it's weaker thus requiring me to ingest more, or if I just happen to be particularly resistant to it, or if maybe my snorting technique needs work (never had troubles with coke), but I'd approximate the amount I've put up my schnozz in the last (24?) hours to be approximately 200mg. Maybe it's all lodged in my sinuses and it'll get absorbed all at once and I'll have a freak out.

Not bringing any to work, bad idea.

T + 0:00 : Weighed out a very approximate 10mg, up the nostril it goes. Fucking ouch. Feels like some broken glass inside my sinuses caught fire. The pain fades. Drip tastes like shit, nose running like mad.

Doesn't sound like you had MDPV there, my friend.

I've had numerous batches of relatively pure MDPV from various sources, never once did I feel a burning sensation upon insufflation?

Interesting. The stuff I had (whoops, whole gram's gone already) came from a vendor I haven't heard anything bad about. Then again, sometimes mistakes happen. My subjective experiences closely parallel the effects the consensus would attribute to MDPV, save that I seem to have had a significant tolerance from the get-go (is there any sort of cross-tolerance with MDMA? That would explain it), and the odd deal with you not feeling this pain. I do with most things that go up there, except coke of course.
The stuff I had was pretty bright white, fine and clumpy, no real noticeable odor at all (although the drip smells kinda bleachy).

My first experience was yesterday as well but not as enjoyable. A simple whiff of "white magic" 1cm from my nose made me nervous and sweaty for 24 hours and unable to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time. I think I feel better now thats its been about 30 hours.